General NRL 2018 Round 23 - General Discussion

sydneywarrior92

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 12, 2013
I still think Penrith will come back and win but there are definitely some major holes in their edge defence we should take note of for next week.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
The Knights have lost their way in the final quarter every game this year....so yeah Panthers have it easy if they pull their regular stunt.

Fearmuss

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 4, 2016
All the Warriors need do against this Penrith side is defend like last week, and deliver a boring SK ball retention grind for another 20-4 scoreline.

Penrith are shit.

I wish we had forced them into grinding footy the first time we played them.

Yep was a frustrating game to watch. The team has had a bad habit they have been falling into of rushing plays or trying low percentage stuff when they aren’t that far behind and stuffing their completions, the started doing it against Newcastle and luckily snapped out of it. Worrying that one of the main culprits for it is SJs edge.

Penrith are a bit like the Titans in how they suck teams into playing shit scrappy footy, the good teams stick to their structures. They’re also both the worst divers to slow down play.

Reactions: Sup42

Pricey

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 2, 2016
These sound like the ramblings of a deranged lunatic, but I'm inclined to agree with every word. Which means either I am a deranged lunatic as well or the NRL has become a farce, unfortunately for me I think it is both.

Anyone got some spare tin foil I need to make a new hat

• Haha
Reactions: Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Yep was a frustrating game to watch. The team has had a bad habit they have been falling into of rushing plays or trying low percentage stuff when they aren’t that far behind and stuffing their completions, the started doing it against Newcastle and luckily snapped out of it. Worrying that one of the main culprits for it is SJs edge.

Penrith are a bit like the Titans in how they suck teams into playing shit scrappy footy, the good teams stick to their structures. They’re also both the worst divers to slow down play.
Indeed.

Hey we might actually see Tohu Harris next week, so that's the right side clunkyness resolved....Fusitua in the corner is back on !

Can't wait till we play the Panthers, I really rate us in that game.....If Pulu is also fit they are fucked...we got this.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Bugger, looks like it is Newys turn to cop some Ben Cunntiings,

Hopefully just one of his fake square ups...and we will see that hateful bastard resume normal transmission.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Really impressed with the Knights grappling and scrambling.

They could cause a shock here....

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Kearney said the Knights were a hard game....gritty and hard to shake off....seeing it now.

We put twenty on these dudes and strangled them to death with in goal repeat sets..

Well done us,

Reactions: Worried2Death

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Cummings the cu** is readying himself to determine the result with a send off,

God complex much.

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
HUGE for our season if Penrith don't complete another arsey fightback.

Now all we need is the Tigers to drop their lollies (although, if we're planning on winning the rest of our games as we should be, a Sharks loss isn't too bad either)

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings