General NRL 2018 Round 23 - General Discussion

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Manly looked hot for 30 mins. Are they shit or is this Brimson kid a genius?

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
When Griffin was fired the talk was how it would derail the Panthers season. They have only had 1 game since then but all of this coaching talk it now looks like Manly might not be all in with their coach looking to be wanting out.

A weird game with Manly looking good, Titans getting back into it before smashing them, then a few consolation points.

Pitiful atmosphere there with the small crowd exposing the hill and the crap ground. The last 10 years or so that hill has been full.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
When Griffin was fired the talk was how it would derail the Panthers season. They have only had 1 game since then but all of this coaching talk it now looks like Manly might not be all in with their coach looking to be wanting out.

A weird game with Manly looking good, Titans getting back into it before smashing them, then a few consolation points.

Pitiful atmosphere there with the small crowd exposing the hill and the crap ground. The last 10 years or so that hill has been full.
Sad to see what's become of them really, club's fucked. But I still hate them nearly as much as Newcastle

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Typical Storm performance. Players down with injuries to the point no one is on the bench, Munster sin binned and they still hold them out. Mind you the Eels aren't very organised on attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Defence

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
Brandon Smith has some sting on D.
What a shot.
Think by the time C Smith retires,our man might consider himself more of a lock who plays a bit of hooker.
The real deal this kid.
K Brom is playing some good footy.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Manly live on hate, everybody hates them and they hate everybody.
They also hate each other when you look at all of the politics in the club. The comment on NRL 360 recently about how thick skinned an outsider would need to be to take on the job. Otherwise they go to former coaches or players, Hasler and Toovey seem to be fine putting their hands up for further battles.

Interesting one tonight with the Tigers vs Dragons. Tigers need to keep their season alive, Dragons need to stop their slide down the table or they'll be out of the 8 soon or a bad semi final spot.

Quite keen on the Panthers vs Knights game as well. The Sharks vs Cowboys probably depends on what Cowboys turn up or for how long.

All warm up for tomorrow of course.

Reactions: bruce

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
All the Warriors need do against this Penrith side is defend like last week, and deliver a boring SK ball retention grind for another 20-4 scoreline.

Penrith are shit.

I wish we had forced them into grinding footy the first time we played them.

sydneywarrior92

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 12, 2013
All the Warriors need do against this Penrith side is defend like last week, and deliver a boring SK ball retention grind for another 20-4 scoreline.

Penrith are shit.

I wish we had forced them into grinding footy the first time we played them.

I bet Penrith are saving their best against us and the Storm. I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly remembered how to hold onto the ball and play structured footy next week. It'll be tough next week I think but I do believe we can get the chocolates especially with Maloney out.

Reactions: Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Wondering if the Panthers have been on side this entire half...
Ben Cummins has picked on the Panthers in the first half.

He is a cock like that.

If he sticks with that program they will play with twelve at some point. Cummings and Perenara love sending players.

I hope Cummins has decided to be a complete arse to the Panthers....looks like it so far.

He only Reffs one team at a time.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings