General NRL 2018 Round 22 - General Discussion

Anyone watching the ISP game between Mounties and Magpies? Tui looks like a prop forward now. The Bulldogs version of Kasiano comes to mind.
Yeah I said the same in the ISP thread, he is a fat bastard...so glad we got rid of the bad influences the bludgers the users the smart arses from our club.

Reactions: 3 users
I’m not in front of the telly can someone please tell me the momentum of the game and who you think will will. I need to
Know so I can decide to cash out or let it go to full time. Backing the storm and it’s the last game of my 7 game multi

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
I’m not in front of the telly can someone please tell me the momentum of the game and who you think will will. I need to
Know so I can decide to cash out or let it go to full time. Backing the storm and it’s the last game of my 7 game multi

Storm were looking like taking the lead, sharks just got a length of the field against the run of play. I’d say it’s curtains for Storm

Reactions: 1 user
10 mins to go , sharks by 7 , sharks have momentum.

Reactions: 1 user
Never mind I’m fucked. Fuck you storm always winning for no reason but the one time I back you you fuck me right in the ass

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users