General NRL 2018 Round 22 - General Discussion

sydneywarrior92

I bet Panthers are playing shit on purpose. They love entertaining their fans with catch-up footy. No way you can unintentionally play this shit during first halves on a consistent basis

Reactions: 1 user

wrighty

Why were TItans so good against us and just pants today. If you gave them 5 million sets in the red zone they still wouldn't score a try.

sydneywarrior92

Why were TItans so good against us and just pants today. If you gave them 5 million sets in the red zone they still wouldn't score a try.

They remind me of the Warriors a few years ago. Bottom 8 team with the odd habit of putting a good win against top 8 teams. Today I swear RYan James is their only attacking weapon.

Reactions: 1 users
leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

Titans look as though they are trying to beat the Panthers through some good ol' fashioned Warrior ball. Offload at all costs. Too bad they're shite at it.

Sup42

Sup42

No inspiring speech from Griffin at half time.

Gonna be bloody interesting in this second half then.

sydneywarrior92

No inspiring speech from Griffin at half time.

Gonna be bloody interesting in this second half then.

It was probably Gus screaming at Griffin in front of a playing group that hates Griffin.

• Haha

sydneywarrior92

Didn't we get pinged for a clock penalty a few weeks ago? Shouldn't the Panthers have gotten a penalty? Haha

Aman

Aman

This ruins my multi but I’ll sacrifice personal happiness for greater cause any day. Com the tits!

WarriorBall

Dean Whare’s one of my favs, good to see he still has that right foot step. Easily one of the top Centers in the comp when in form.

Reactions: 1 users