• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mack 10

Warriors Bench Player
Mar 26, 2018
Biggest game of the year so far IMO and one of the best defensive efforts of the year makes this an A for me.

Doing it in Wollongong is truly something to savour, not the perfect game but a well deserved victory against the odds.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck gets my MOM, simply superb both sides of the ball. Adam Blair a close second for his match winner, what a way to ice the victory by burying Nightingale!!

frankspence

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2013
Porirua
To all the tevaga haters, he was outstanding today.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck had a quality captains effort

Kata was actually alright today. Beale was great defensively.

Mannering put in a classic mannering workhorse effort

Isaac Luke is our key player. Without him, were no chance of a premiership.

Papalii is a future warriors great. 19 Years old. Unbelievable.

Great performance
Agree with everything you say other than the Kata comment.
I used to be a fan of his but I'm totally over his selfish dumb play which keeps getting rewarded with consistent selection. You can tell by Kens death stares that he's also had enough

Makasene

1st Grade Fringe
May 10, 2012
That was certainly some hearty defence and I'll give them credit.

But I'll temper that by saying you should be able to defend well against one dimensional attack.

Nevertheless, that is probably the most crucial 2 points we will get all season.

A 6th place finish and home semi is within touching distance for sure

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Gutsy win that.
Fusitua did his best to open the door for a dragons comeback and it looked like the refs were trying to push them through it. Straight up- both teams were so far off side in the second half it was comical but we were the only ones getting penalized for it.
Can't bag the refs too much tho because we did have a couple of calls go our way in the first half and they did finally call the dragons offside with a couple of minutes to go which although well over due, pretty much sealed the game for us.
Thought it worked better with Blair on the edge and manners in the middle.
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch today- 3 dally m points in the bag and more importantly 2 competition points.
Well done boys.

Ziggity

Warriors Bench Player
Mar 19, 2015
Biggest game of the year so far IMO and one of the best defensive efforts of the year makes this an A for me.

Doing it in Wollongong is truly something to savour, not the perfect game but a well deserved victory against the odds.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck gets my MOM, simply superb both sides of the ball. Adam Blair a close second for his match winner, what a way to ice the victory by burying Nightingale!!
I think the Nightingale family are getting the funeral preparations started already

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
That win alleviates the pressure on the ladder especially after the Tigers won last night.

Another win away from home. In the end it was ugly but still two points, previous years that second half would of been a heart breaker or a 24-30 point turn around.

8-3 away from home. According to Jamie Soward we can't win in Australia. The Aussie commentators all work of cliches, need to look up records and do some homework.

Next week need to fix up our home record with a win against the Knights and the finals spot will be closer to being locked up.

Pray to the league gods that Tohu Harris returns from injury.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Proud as but we played shit house in that second half. Too much high fiving and head patting going on after the first half. Fuck knows what Kearney says to them at half time. Probably something like "yeah ya-know, going good boys, ya-know stick to the process..." we just lacked any kind of intensity when we came back out, and it's not the first time that we've come back out flat. Kearney bro, get a motivational speaker, a good one, to write you up something to use at half time.
To be fair to Kearney,, apart from that Shit last week, he has not lost a game when his team leads at half time.

I Know what you mean tho bro they were shit house out of the sheds at half time.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Notice things only got hairy when Sam Lisone was on? I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but keep him away from the team!
In three weeks time he will transmorf into Tohu Harris back from injury fresh and ready to reignite the Warriors right edge attack and give Gerrard the underrated a chance to show his worth on attack....feel sorry for that dude...he hits like Pita Hiku dreams in his sleep.

SJ's on Fire

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 1, 2016
Notice things only got hairy when Sam Lisone was on? I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but keep him away from the team!
Looked like Sammy boy led with his forearm into the contact with Sims. Might spend a bit of time on the sidelines again....and boost our chances of doing well lol ;). Nah but pretty disappointed that he hasn't been able to take these opportunities to prove his worth.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
The Hoodoo aint winning at the Gong since 1996...that was the Steelers anywho....not the Dragons...so wtf ?

Train spotter warning incoming.....that is the 1st time in the Warriors history that they have defeated the Dragons twice in one season...there is your hoodoo folks,

Last edited:

Centurion

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 14, 2015
Auckland
As frustrating as Kata is for us, I reckon it's heaps more for Ken (who was also huge again for us tonight!). He was clearly unimpressed by Kata's complete incompetence on ball distribution, aka greedy.

Another puzzle was Mook's bench management tonight. Love Jazz's energy as a roving forward but he was on for too long in the second half.

Having said that, I'm happy as with the win.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck was a freak tonight!

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings