• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Kata!!! Forward pass to ruin another guaranteed try. Another STUPID dummy half barge on the last to wreck another chance. Your 2 tries should not be enough to save your spot. Go home and learn to pass a ball.
Those dummy half runs inside the 20 drive me nuts. It often kills our momentum. Late in the tackle count the ball needs to go to the key players, especially on the last tackle so a kick can be put in.

If it was the old rule of being held up you get a scrum and another set I'd be ok with him doing it occasionally if it wasn't on the last.

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
Eating hoodoos for lunch this year.

Bloody impressive showing from the forward pack. Shaun Johnson not quite as involved as I'd have liked in that first but Roger Tuivasa-Sheck more than made up for it. Kata...I dunno, I just don't want him in the side - he's greedy and predictable.

Still, that was a performance reminiscent of early in the year. We're getting some troops back - everyone made it through the game and hopefully we can build from here.
Hoodoo shmoodoo.

We're the 2018 Warriors.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
We have had a few of these types of games this year where the first half is pretty polished and the second half is pretty much all defense.

We have knocked off a few hoodoos the last few years like winning against the Cowboys which has since repeated. Also winning in Canberra. Now this one.

Reactions: 3rdstriker

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Ken Maumolo is now so dependable he is being taken for granted.
Papaaili is going to be as good as Simon Mannering if not better.
Gerard Beale is one hell of a player.
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is world class.
Fusitua is human after all.
Luke is indispensable.
Blair and Mannering led the defence.
JAZZ TOPPED THE TACKLE COUNT
Bunty had the best go forward.
Gavet did ok but had hands on hips at times and missed some tackles.

All in all a good effort that had Mary sniveling about no sin bins because our lopsided penalty count . Fuck off Mary

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
One of the greatest wins in our history. Rebounding off a poor flogging, haven’t won there since 1996, Gerard Sutton doing his best Kevin Hayne performance from when we played Penrith, and the response after the first ten minutes of that second half was incredible. Wow. That first half was great because we were patient and rolled them through the middle.

Poor Fusitua, his worst first grade performance and shit it nearly destroyed us.

Massive efforts from Luke, Papali’i, Beale, Ken, Adam Blair. But two lads who need a special mention are Roger Tuivasa-Sheck who was just incredible today and Jazz Tevaga who was enormous saving our arses time and time again.
Yes jazz pulled off at least 3 last ditch had to be made tackles saved our arse plays above his weight.
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck /great game great leadership
Blair/Luke great missed these guys badly this week
Couple of wrong attacking plays by Kata and Beale starved ken and Fusitua
Johnson could and should have done more
Gavet/ ordinary not many minutes
Mannering dependable go to war with this guy
Papailli 19 great game
Fusitua you ll be back son we're all human
The other guys vaha Lisone
And anyone I missed did the job
Warriors!!!!!!

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
Ken Maumolo is now so dependable he is being taken for granted.
Papaaili is going to be as good as Simon Mannering if not better.
Gerard Beale is one hell of a player.
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is world class.
Fusitua is human after all.
Luke is indispensable.
Blair and Mannering led the defence.
JAZZ TOPPED THE TACKLE COUNT
Bunty had the best go forward.
Gavet did ok but had hands on hips at times and missed some tackles.

All in all a good effort that had Mary sniveling about no sin bins because our lopsided penalty count . Fuck off Mary

Big Call Bruce on Papali'i ... a lot of football to be played! I am a fan though

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
Hoodoo smashing, party crashing, top 4 bashing, Dragon mashing.....

Apologies for that last one.... Was the best I could come up with.

Go Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ziggity

Warriors Bench Player
Mar 19, 2015
It was ugly, but fuck me that win was probably better for us than winning by 20+

A lot of unforced errors, too many penalties, but we held our line and I feel we gave it more than 110%, really really proud of that defensive effort after how much ball the dragons had (Not counting the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half because that never happened)

with 10 minutes to go i was all like *replace he with they're*

Papali'i was IMMENSE and kata needs to be dropped if we're to go anywhere, maybe an edge of fusi at centre and CNK on the wing

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
NRL coaching 101. You don't beat their teams there is always something against them. Even if you have a dominant penalty count and a ton off possession it's still not enough.

The refs are great at picking up the goal line defense for getting away early. But when it is the opposition trying to jam the team coming off their goal line in the corner they let the defense get up quick. The Warriors got a penalty for that eventually but earlier they had the Dragons all over them.

It will be interesting to see the media discussion on the Broncos and Dragons. We have been talked up as slipping cause we are 8th with the Tigers breathing down our neck. The Broncos and Dragons recent form is also cause for concern.

davewjnz

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 10, 2013
Auckland
Awesome game team
Fuck we needed that
We'll be getting some troops back from injury
4 games to go only 1 currently in the 8 = Panthers, whom we play at home
Top 4 still do-able (if this Warriors team shows up)
Knights (Hm) - Pongia is out
Doggies (Away)
Panthers (Hm)
Raiders (Hm)

SJ's on Fire

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 1, 2016
Awesome game team
Fuck we needed that
We'll be getting some troops back from injury
4 games to go only 1 currently in the 8 = Panthers, whom we play at home
Top 4 still do-able (if this Warriors team shows up)
Knights (Hm) - Pongia is out
Would be good for us if Ponga was out but pretty sure it's Pearce who got injured mate! Either or big loss for Newy and hopefully we capitalise and go well.
Farrk great heart in the D tonight! Up the WARRIORS

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings