Team List NRL 2018 Round 20 - Titans vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

Harder to move on his contract (2019 and 2020) to another club while he's in reserve grade too I imagine. Wonder if that factors into their thoughts.

Reactions: 1 user
danyooll

danyooll

I’ve been admitted to the hospital for stress induced heart pain, but my heart is beating strong for the Warriors. We’ll win this one fellas, and we’re going to win the premiership.

Positive thoughts! Keep the faith always!

Reactions: 19 users

warriors4eva

Luke out ! Flying to sydney monday to catch up with team

FUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Makasene

Makasene

Be nice to get out top team on the park at some stage.

Not been our year on the injury front. All teams face it but have to say we have had a tough year with key players going down.

AlexM

AlexM

Well. At least its v the titans.
We will need the full compliment against the Dragons

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

they play the dragons on the saturday down at win stadium. im assuming a mini camp?

Yeah the team isn't coming back between the Titans game and the Dragons game the following Saturday.

Reactions: 4 users
snake77

snake77

Be nice to get out top team on the park at some stage.

Not been our year on the injury front. All teams face it but have to say we have had a tough year with key players going down.
Seems like we have been close but as soon as someone comes back someone else will be out. The commentators keep saying team x beat or were up against a full strength Warriors side when we have had a few guys out.

Been a frustrating year on that front but we could get to the final rounds and finals with everyone bar Roache available.

warriors4eva

well if lawton and tevaga replace luke im hoping one of them takes on the line, not run sideways and just passes

boring !

glad pulu and hiku are back !

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Really we have only lost Luke from the team from the last weeks. Albeit a very big loss.

This just makes the fundamentals so much more important. Completion rates and field position will be so important. That Titsns pack has some very good players.

Reactions: 1 users
Sup42

Sup42

I’ve been admitted to the hospital for stress induced heart pain, but my heart is beating strong for the Warriors. We’ll win this one fellas, and we’re going to win the premiership.

Positive thoughts! Keep the faith always!
Hope u were joking about the ticker bro...if not take it easy.

No Luke no Harris....no Blair....pretty big depth test coming up !

Status
Not open for further replies.