Results are only viewable after voting.
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2018 - Round 20 - Titans vs Warriors Post Match Discussion
Gold Coast Titans vs New Zealand Warriors
Cbus Super Stadium, Gold Coast

Titans 3

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 20 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Gold Coast Titans after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/2018-round-20.121/

rocketman

Just shit shit players, shit attitude, shit plays of the ball, shit tackles shit coaching, shit team selection and shit i wont be watching anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Juju

It sucks supporting a team that each week, fine new ways to embarrass you...

Reactions: 12 users
Stone

Stone

"It's a team (Gold Coast) that's got the flair and when they're on they're on, we can't just go to the Titans in holiday mode." - Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

Says it all really ... sadly it's like Roger Tuivasa-Sheck could feel this "performance" coming

Been a bit depressed since last weeks disappointing result ... now I'm dead set ropeable :wtf::arghh::banghead:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Danpatmac

committed and brave effort under high levels of pressure.

this Mighty Vodafone Warriors team is just so unlucky, so many bits of genuine bad luck. They worked so hard for each other and brought great creativity and bravery.

so many great performances today, they just didn't get the bounce of the ball.

Titans are a great club with a superb record and playuing roster so no shame in coming second to such a superstar laden outfit.

I stll have faith in these guys and great to see hardworking talented young fellows like Tevaga and Lisone being crucial cogs in this well-oiled machine. Beale is a superstar centre and his outstanding form has really justified dropping silly old Hiku.

I still believe in coach Steven too... lets gone !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users
Fonzies Tram Line

Fonzies Tram Line

this Mighty Vodafone Warriors team is just so unlucky, so many bits of genuine bad luck. They worked so hard for each other and brought great creativity and bravery.

Titans are a great club with a superb record and playuing roster so no shame in coming second to such a superstar laden outfit.

I stll have faith in these guys and great to see hardworking talented young fellows like Tevaga and Lisone being crucial cogs in this well-oiled machine. Beale is a superstar centre and his outstanding form has really justified dropping silly old Hiku.

Too soon man, too soon...

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
That soothsayeet. Doyle once said we had about half a squad. We have improved. We have three quarters of a squad. It showed today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
gpred

gpred

Contributor

Starting a post with the word committed!? We must have watched different games.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
wallacenz

wallacenz

That soothsayeet. Doyle once said we had about half a squad. We have improved. We have three quarters of a squad. It showed today.
Then next year they will have half a squad again when the players off contract go.

This team needs a 'now or never' mentality. non of this 'building' shit

Reactions: 5 users
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
We were poor!

All I can say is re-sign Luke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 users
janfin

janfin

So disappointing ..:(:(Can’t really think of anything else to say except bring on the Dragons .

Reactions: 1 users
Fonzies Tram Line

Fonzies Tram Line

Poor Selections.

And some individual shockers.

Showed zero composure. Not a finals team.

That grit that we had shown earlier this year, has gone.

Reactions: 8 users