General NRL 2018 Round 20 - General Discussion

Parramatta can’t do anything right!!!

Today is the 28.07.2018

5B051F08-29E7-4810-9BAF-FF165C39DD06.jpeg

Cant see Storm playing like panthers/bunnies who just scraped a win .... they're too classy. I still believe we'll tag along with the chooks and make a late charge to the top 4. Especially if we bowl the dragons next week..

Reactions: Off The Bench
Rooster running the dragons around. I think the dragons are like us. Put it together and are a good team. But just cant quite foot it with the big teams. In saying that they will still absolutely kick our arse .

Before the weekend a mate asked who would make the GF and I told him the Storm and Roosters because class players shine through at this time of year.

Still a little way to go but they're starting to look very likely once again.

Joseph Manu is getting better every time i see him play.
He and Ferguson have a great understanding.
If only we could bring this kid home,i think he resigned to be a chook for a couple more.

Reactions: Worried2Death
If only we could bring this kid home,i think he resigned to be a chook for a couple more.

Yeah he's signed for '19 and '20.

He is bloody big, could easily end up being in the back row in the future.

With their recruitment of Ryan Hall and Brett Morris for next year, surely somebody has to be squeezed out?

With their recruitment of Ryan Hall and Brett Morris for next year, surely somebody has to be squeezed out?
Interesting alright as they have some decent outside backs already. Fullback is covered and Mitchell would be safe. They can't surely be replacing Ferguson both position and cap/contract with two start players. Is Topou on the way out?

Rooster quite often do this. Buy a star player in a position they already have a star or buy multiple players in positions they have covered. The rest of the league community look on from the outside wandering what they are doing and what their plans are to fit people in without having an ISP player on a bigger contract than the side they are playing.

Interesting alright as they have some decent outside backs already. Fullback is covered and Mitchell would be safe. They can't surely be replacing Ferguson both position and cap/contract with two start players. Is Topou on the way out?

Rooster quite often do this. Buy a star player in a position they already have a star or buy multiple players in positions they have covered. The rest of the league community look on from the outside wandering what they are doing and what their plans are to fit people in without having an ISP player on a bigger contract than the side they are playing.

Yeah Tupou will end up somewhere else I guess. Forgot Fergo was leaving.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Yeah Tupou will end up somewhere else I guess. Forgot Fergo was leaving.

I’d say Fergo wasn’t on much money and got picked up cheap on a “redemption contract” possibly Hall came cheap wanting to challenge himself rather than take a big payday(Tomkins probably ruined perceptions of esl backs) and probably picked up Morris cheap due to dogs cap pressure. Sucks but they probably just got lucky/managed the cap well

saw him play a couple of years ago and thought exactly the same thing

kiwis jumper written all over that boy in the future

Reactions: Weno