Team List NRL 2018 Round 2 - Warriors vs Titans TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have another forward candidate soon,
16 – CHRIS SATAE
CLUB: WARRIORS; 2018 TOTW SELECTIONS: 0.

15 runs, 185 total metres, four tackle-breaks, 28 tackles.
Yeah he was great last week, I didnt know it was Satae I just saw the #16, most impressive was his fitness for guy that size, he had impact but then was up again straight away on attack and defence.Bears were good in the middle of the park and gang tackled him hard in the 2nd half but he was straight up and into them again.

All the good seats are gone. Only end sections available. All the bandwagoners are back so soon after 6 years of bagging them..

And it's not the best investment of time, money or morale to keep going to watch a team lose. That's par for the course when your kids play under 6's but not so much when it's a professional sports team including a huge number of marquee players and international reps.

Yeah he was great last week, I didnt know it was Satae I just saw the #16, most impressive was his fitness for guy that size, he had impact but then was up again straight away on attack and defence.Bears were good in the middle of the park and gang tackled him hard in the 2nd half but he was straight up and into them again.

surely satae, passi, vete and mannering back in at some stage..might get back to the days of a big pack and big bench.

Anyone in Hamilton got a spare spot on the couch or floor this weekend and can put up with a guest for a few hours?

Or any decent sports bars in Hamilton?

My wife caught up with a friend from university last weekend. He was going to see us last weekend then see their friends in Hamilton this weekend. While he was at our place a few of them started talking and now they are organising a re-union. My reaction was we wouldn't have this problem if universities started their year after the NRL season.

I'd probably skip the game if we lost on the weekend and we were still on a big losing streak, well being early in the season after a long summer also makes it harder to miss.

Last edited:
Anyone in Hamilton got a spare spot on the couch or floor this weekend and can put up with a guest for a few hours?

Or any decent sports bars in Hamilton?

My wife caught up with a friend from university last weekend. He was going to see us last weekend then see their friends in Hamilton this weekend. While he was at our place a few of them started talking and now they are organising a re-union. My reaction was we wouldn't have this problem if universities started their year after the NRL season.

I'd probably skip the game if we lost on the weekend and we were still on a big losing streak, well being early in the season after a long summer also makes it harder to miss.

Keystone, Shenanigans or House will probably play it if you ask (might already be on anyway)

They're all on Vic Street, so pretty easy to get there / send the misso to a different and less sporty bar.

Reactions: Sup42 and snake77

bruce

Contributor
All the good seats are gone. Only end sections available. All the bandwagoners are back so soon after 6 years of bagging them..
Yes, I dawdled getting seats to the double header until after the Perth game. All the covered seats are gone and just about all the uncovered inside the goal lines. Looks like some big crowds coming.

Reactions: Snoopy and Defence
Might have another forward candidate soon,
16 – CHRIS SATAE
CLUB: WARRIORS; 2018 TOTW SELECTIONS: 0.

15 runs, 185 total metres, four tackle-breaks, 28 tackles.
He was the top running Prop in the Storm game for line bending I thought.....

Admittedly it was Storm C....still his work rate stands in any Grade.

Cool thing is it is actually a bit hard for him and Paasi to come in at the moment.

That's fantastic.

James Gavet 2.0 was built on super efforts to crack 1st grade and get a reasonable contract.

Just how it should be if we want to one day win this thing.

Fale at the stadium.....nearly sold out ...

Eric must be ordering all his Minions to the Footy.

This is the man who shouted Kiwi passport holders ten thousand finals tickets.

Reactions: Off The Bench
Cue embarrassing home defeat......
Well said that man.

We all know the script.

You can bang on about should win this and should win that all you like.

But at the heart of the Warriors problem is a chronic low self esteem and lack of confidence.

Demons is a better way to put it...they are a thing and not a person after all...but they have ugly demons to overcome.

Takes a long time ordinarily to sort out long time problems.

Well said that man.

We all know the script.

You can bang on about should win this and should win that all you like.

But at the heart of the Warriors problem is a chronic low self esteem and lack of confidence.

Demons is a better way to put it...they are a thing and not a person after all...but they have ugly demons to overcome.

Takes a long time ordinarily to sort out long time problems.

A golfing friend calls it the lizards. An easy shot and the lizards come and tell him it isn't. Big nasty lizards, we have all seen and heard them.

Reactions: Vancent
A golfing friend calls it the lizards. An easy shot and the lizards come and tell him it isn't. Big nasty lizards, we have all seen and heard them.

I will be watching the game this weekend but I’m not getting too excited. In my opinion, no NRL team has had as many false dawns as the Warriors. The one thing that I want to see the Warriors improve on this year is their chronic inconsistency.

From the Titans Forum
Expecting to add another Lost to this list.

upload_2018-3-16_10-4-16.png

What about our 2018 Trial, sneek in and claim a cheeky win on that game?
Warriors curse to continue this weekend for the Titans.
Warriors by 13+

Last edited:
Reactions: YeahNah 4020

Whatever they are called it's good to see the team confronting them as a team.

With round one success. Here's hoping their feet are still on the ground with a strong belief like Papalii spoke about.

Status
Not open for further replies.