General NRL 2018 Round 2 - General Discussion

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Around 40 missed tackles by cowboys. Green is going to tear them to bits. Missing coote and morgan but still should have had more than enough to beat broncos.

Reactions: 1 user
Sup42

Sup42

Rabbits are destroying Penrith so far.

You can't let them get their confidence up.

You HAVE TO.....oh never mind....watch their round one game against that new Franchise from NZ>

• Haha
leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

What is it about Penrith and teams failing to put them away in the second half? Penrith have scored 18 unanswered points.

AusWarriorsFan

Does Sam Burgess realise how ugly he is? I seriously think these brit brothers are still stuck in 4 years ago. His teeth hang out his mouth, hes angry with guys half his size, hes a typical big UK player, a bully. And now he wont ever be famous again outside his head, he has an attitude problem

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AusWarriorsFan

Billy Slater- well done kid. I was a huge fan in his early years and demanded he play for Qld as a blues supporter. But hes not been himself for 7 years. Hes had a goodish game but Id not call him the best ever. Defensively hes caught out of line a lot of the time. He only scores a try every second game, which sounds great but its not. Id say hes in the top 10 best FBs ever, but longevity doesnt = the best.

Ranger

Ranger

I don't know if I understand Penrith's "let the other side get out a 2 try lead and chase it down" strategy but it's worked so far this season.

Reactions: 2 users
Tedster

Tedster

Does Sam Burgess realise how ugly he is? I seriously think these brit brothers are still stuck in 4 years ago. His teeth hang out his mouth, hes angry with guys half his size, hes a typical big UK player, a bully. And now he wont ever be famous again outside his head, he has an attitude problem
Throws his toys out of the cot a few times aye - and by the way it was a great game, loving the Panthers at the moment, Titans have got a good buy in Peachey.

AusWarriorsFan

think Panthers have a good a team.

poor billy lol, really billy retirement was 3 years ago when vatuvei was well ahead of you for tries. i just feel some players dont know when to say no.

Reactions: 1 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
The Ligers defence is making me moist. If only the Warriors had the same line speed.

Sup42

Sup42

Warriors-tigers Westside are possibly gonna knock off one of the threats to our position near top of table.

Come on you fuckers....a four nil result would be brilliant...or better still...a draw.

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Storm been getting piggy backs all game. Hip hip hooray for Billy's 300th say the refs.

leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

Storm been getting piggy backs all game. Hip hip hooray for Billy's 300th say the refs.
Tigers can't catch a break. They've definitely had the raw end of the stick this second half. 9-1 penalty count in the second half says it all really.