General NRL 2018 Round 2 - General Discussion

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2018 Round 2 - General Discussion

2018 R2.JPG

A thread for all 2018 Round 2 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) )...

Reactions: bruce

warriors4eva

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Hamilton
i picked all home teams in my nrl picking, except for Cows to beat Broncs and Dragons to beat Sharks, which suprisingly wasnt the favourite bet !

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Just tried looking for teamlists on the NRL. Website. How bad is the new site? It looks terrible and you can't find anything anymore
They’ve finally updated their stats leaders section. We’re leading in two categories: Fusitua is first equal with two tries but Hiku is leading the missed tackle section with 10 - ouch!

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Gee Sharks and Dragons are boring bloody sides...this is a quality game overall though.

You can't predict who will win with these real deal sides.

Reactions: Defence

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Pretty bad game. Both sides had a shit half, Sharks 2nd half was just shitter than the Dragons first half

Makasene

1st Grade Fringe
May 10, 2012
Just tried looking for teamlists on the NRL. Website. How bad is the new site? It looks terrible and you can't find anything anymore
Looks to me like they have tried hard to move more towards a news type website.

I won my tipping comp last year and a lot of successful tips came down to the updated team lists an hour before kick off - can't find them anywhere this season

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Reactions: Makasene

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2013
I hate the new site and the new format for the teams sites. Very difficult to navigate and bland. Preferred the old set up for team lists and draw...
I agree totally.There wasn't much wrong with the previous site at all.The new one is extremely frustrating and in fact looks like it comes from about 6 years ago.Classic case of changing something that wasn't actually broken in the first instance.
Must be part of the NRL's famed budgeted spending on "digital strategies"......what a load of crap.
Mind you nothing surprises me when the old Chairman ( who didn't know who Cameron Smith was or thought Manly were the "Seagulls") is literally laughed out of office and replaced by a greasy politician who despite "loving and following the game for 40 years" doesn't know whether Cronuula are the seagulls,sharks or wombats.........what a frigging wally.
Typical NRL head office ........useless.

Back to what really matters........bring on the Titans.

Reactions: mt.wellington

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
I like Isaac Liu,. makes some good metres - although not for next ten minutes although bulldogs player ran right at him...............;)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles

Last Game

31 Jul

26 - 20
6.7 Total Avg Rating
6.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings