Team List NRL 2018 Round 17 - Panthers vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

I like the team, i just hope Fusitua plays.

If we don't win this game, i think we might just start a mini-collapse and maybe finish 8th.

We'll be right bro. But yep I hope Fusitua isn't the bluff to sub for Beale.

Fusitua is so fucking lethal outside Johnson and Hiku.

But you know what? Even 8th.....I'll take it.

But technically I think after our next few heavyweight games we get to play a few struggling teams. Just gotta turn up right so we don't get the banana skin treatment from the wooden spoon candidates.

Reactions: 2 users
Jack Bourke

Jack Bourke

Sao back is good to see. His form last week warranted selection.
Hope Simon is tidy on the edge for us.
Beale on the bench is meh.
Yeah i'd rather see manners in the middle and blair on the edge myself. Sao deserves a shot for sure... not really sure why he fell of the bench in the first place.

Reactions: 2 users
Jack Bourke

Jack Bourke

Its all good, panthers are having all sorts of do do going on so we got this - their minds won't be on the job.............. Phil Gould is such a tool, like to see the look on his face when we smash them - priceless....:):)
Wazzas got this 12+ all day... I reckon we may even add a lot more than that! Time to put that points differential where it should be. Fuss to score a double! Chur

Reactions: 1 user
Tragic

Tragic

I quite like the look of our team, seeing it on pper has made me feel more positive about losing afoa and harris. Sao and Satae not a bad rotation, no matter who is there we miss Paasi when he comes off.

Reactions: 4 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Big, big game for the boys. Need Shaun Johnson and Green to control the game Vs reserve halves.
Hopefully Ken, Fusitua and Kata can help lay the platform with the forwards out.

Sweet baby Jesus please let Sao have monster game.

Reactions: 11 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Big, big game for the boys. Need Shaun Johnson and Green to control the game Vs reserve halves.
Hopefully Ken, Fusitua and Kata can help lay the platform with the forwards out.

Sweet baby Jesus please let Sao have monster game.

Amen.

Oh and if it's ok can you let Fusitua score an unprecedented 8 tries in this game?

Oh yeah and can Paasi bust the line off the first hitup and try to step the fullback but instead give him the bulldozer and score?

Oh and I know I'm pushing it but can you please make Solomone pass to his unmarked winger?

Never mind I know that last one is too much to ask.

Oh and the premiership in an epic grand final against ummmm Melbourne.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
AlexM

AlexM

All the forwards need to do is make there tackles and generate quick ptb or offloads imo. Metres we can make with our backs and kicking game.

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Mannering said in interview he wasn't playing on the edge.

So I guess we can expect to see Blair out there, or Vuna get a start.

Reactions: 6 users
Sup42

Sup42

Must be a tricky mindset for Sao over the next little while.

He can almost bank on six games to put his best foot forward...while knowing that playing well didnt cement a spot for him last time.

Must be hard to get motivated from his position.

Go out there and stick it to the coaches mate.

What else is there ?

Make your point, rub a few noses in it.

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Didn't they say ' are you playing on an edge' and he said ' did you watch training' or something?
Yea then he said, "no i'm not playing on the edge" when the mongol interviewer asked him a 2nd time.

• Haha
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Yea then he said, "no i'm not playing on the edge" when the mongol interviewer asked him a 2nd time.

I like Blair in the middle and left but haven't really seen him on the right. I'd still put Mannering there as a decoy and line runner and use Shaun Johnson direct to Hiku or Fusitua with Bully, Captain Marvellous and Green to add extra numbers when needed.

• Haha

Pickles28

Not going to have any help from the refs, and could he worse then usual. Warriors have to worst record under Chris Sutton then any other ref.

Attachments

• IMG_20180704_150940.jpg
    IMG_20180704_150940.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Not going to have any help from the refs, and could he worse then usual. Warriors have to worst record under Chris Sutton then any other ref.

At least the Ceo and coach have approached the refs and NRL head of something to express their concerns and to ask for answers.

At least that way the refs should have that in mind.

Reactions: 6 users
rugged

rugged

Am going to be in Vanuatu on Friday night, anyone know if NRL.COM has free streaming for overseas?

Pickles28

Am going to be in Vanuatu on Friday night, anyone know if NRL.COM has free streaming for overseas?
Nrl live pass offers a one week free trial to new customers. Could sign up to that for the week and stream off of there

Status
Not open for further replies.