• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.
DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

I'm still pretty pissed off with how we lost last Friday.

I was pissed off with the referees the following week, last week the team just fell apart.

It's taken me until now to come back on here, and there is no way in hell that I will going through all 13 pages to read what you guys think, because I know what you guys think and for once I'm with you.
Normally I'm positive. But we've put ourselves in a good position to get us back into the finals, and we are 6 points from 9th place.

We need to win against the Broncos, and we need to play well to start going upwards again.

I think we've got 6 games or so left. We surely can't lose all 6 games with the team we have got, most of them are in form and we still have Johnson.

We need Harris back and we need to get rid of Hiku.

The forwards need to stand up.

That's it from me. My anger is starting to come back again.

They better get their asses into gear.

Reactions: 9 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

I was pissed off with the referees the following week, last week the team just fell apart.

It's taken me until now to come back on here, and there is no way in hell that I will going through all 13 pages to read what you guys think, because I know what you guys think and for once I'm with you.
Normally I'm positive. But we've put ourselves in a good position to get us back into the finals, and we are 6 points from 9th place.

We need to win against the Broncos, and we need to play well to start going upwards again.

I think we've got 6 games or so left. We surely can't lose all 6 games with the team we have got, most of them are in form and we still have Johnson.

We need Harris back and we need to get rid of Hiku.

The forwards need to stand up.

That's it from me. My anger is starting to come back again.

They better get their asses into gear.

The life of a Warriors fan.

Good call on all your points.

It's up to them as a team to perform.

If they can block out the noise and do what they do best the wins will come.

Even against a firing Broncos team.

kurgal

Me too. "It's not the losing, it's how we are losing."

Sharks loss was forgivable plus it was a close game - we were robbed.

However, like you say, we fell apart against the Panthers and I thought those days were gone - more fool me.

It's horrible to watch.

Reactions: 3 users

WarriorBall

As dispiriting as the loss against the Sharks would of been for the players they needed to show more metal the following week than they did, it's what separates the top sides, they quickly move on when they could be kicking stones.

Park it and move on, dwelling on it for too long or praying to the heavenly father for guidance etc only throws more fuel on the fire. Park it, forget about it, move on that's what I sense they got wrong going into the Panthers game.

The same challenge is there again this weekend but for very different reasons, if they can't find some mental fortitude this week it'll just throw more cold water on their finals chances when things are ratcheted up 10 notches.

Reactions: 2 users
OMG

OMG

Wow, didn't see that coming. Some of the officiating certainly didn't help but we had some chances.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck - shouldn't be Captain, he's leading the way like a Prop which is just dumb, needs to use his wings more for returns and save himself so he can be a threat around the middle, it's one of the reasons defences are killing our outsides too.

Hiku - Fuck that was terrible, he is capable of way better but isn't committing to the tackle often enough, his troubles are fixable with good Coaching. The middle defence isn't helping our fringes.

Kata- Set plays are just a waste of training down that side, plays far too flat too often which brings Ken up to flat with him, he should be taking more dummy half runs early in sets to utilise him best but be fined for anything in the opps 20.

Wings - Are going good but could be used more effectively by giving them a bit more licence in the middle, I would like to see David in particular supporting in the middle mid tackle count running off someone.

Green - Shaun Johnson- Set plays are too easily read when we haven't been earning enough metres up the middle and the lack of options back through the middle is making it easy for the defence to read. Early season inroads through the middle were coming from offloads but they have been Coached out again to resemble the team we finished the season with last year.

Gavet - Paasi - Personally I don't think either are starting Props and both seem to hit the wall at about the 15 min mark as does every other Prop we have including Blair.
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck or a winger running with them would make it tougher for defences.

Bully - is having a great season but overplayed this one with some wasted kicks and holding the ball too long. I had always hoped he could be an 80 minute Hooker but now realise he just doesn't have the motor for it. We really should be running a 2 man Hooker set up, not Jazz tho.

Isaiah - The best 13 we have, liking him more and more every week but he is a bit unsure about his role it seems.

Manners - The 6th penalty in a row right on halftime tells a story IMO, penalties like this are team killers because it was so blatantly dumb and lazy at a time when your team is under the pump, if it was a jr player you'd be going off your tits at them, I know Satae was also at fault but he just followed the example of Manners. I was for retaining him not long ago but maybe he was the 1st one that should have gone last year, sometimes it's just one player that affects team continuity.

Blair - Only good for 15 mins and is lacking the workrate of a quality 13 and Prop, one of the reasons our middle is poor.

Jazz - Really shouldn't be near this team IMO, momentum killer every time he goes on the field, loses too many tackles and misses too many to be in the tacklebot category, I just don't get it.

Satae - Hasn't done enough, felt sorry for him on the try he let in but I thought that was a bit to do with the way Manners charged out of the line.

Sao - He has gone alright every time,

Beale - just lol, shouldn't have been in the team.

We really are lacking constant hard running forwards, the ones that run lines and even when they are just running a block they look like they're going to get the ball.

The Coaching just looks complete shit right now, some the bench decisions are just outright moronic and letting Vete go the week they lose 2 our 2 best forwards is just fucking amateurish.

Reactions: 7 users
3rdstriker

3rdstriker

Bit worried about Isaac Luke going back to his form of the last two years once his contract is sorted wherever that maybe.
That plus further injuries will help us slide down to 9th. Don't wanna think the worst but you have no option when it comes to supporting the warriors.

Reactions: 1 user
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

Bit worried about Isaac Luke going back to his form of the last two years once his contract is sorted wherever that maybe.

I think our team having a great shot at Finals football this year will keep him hungry.

• Haha
JBmurc

JBmurc

MIssed the last two games the only ones of the season sounds like was well timed will be watching BB game ....not very confident

bruce

bruce

Contributor
The Coaching just looks complete shit right now, some the bench decisions are just outright moronic and letting Vete go the week they lose 2 our 2 best forwards is just fucking amateurish.
What worries me is that Melbourne see something in him that Kearney doesn't. They cannot both be right...can they? To be honest watching him the reserves indicates Kearney is right but maybe there is more too it.
Bully - is having a great season but overplayed this one with some wasted kicks and holding the ball too long.
That is because the shape is failing because of lack of go forward.
Green - SJ- Set plays are too easily read when we haven't been earning enough metres up the middle and the lack of options back through the middle is making it easy for the defence to read.
Again no go forward so not all their fault. Blame Jim Doyle for sitting on his arse for the last how many years when we needed to source good props.

Miket12

Miket12

FUCK !!! ... :mad:

FUCK THE WARRIORS !!!

FUCK THE PAMFERS !!!

FUCK THE REFS !!!

FUCK KEARNEY !!!

FUCK HIKU !!!

FUCK JOHNSON !!!

FUCK THE NRL !!!

FUCK'EM ALL & FUCK ME DEAD !!!

FUCKIN FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCKIN FUCKED !!!
Stone, do you want to tell me how you really feel because I'm having trouble understanding your level of frustration ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Stone

Stone

Stone, do you want to tell me how you really feel because I'm having trouble understanding your level of frustration ;)
That was last week my bro & a week's a long time in football ... this week it's ... FUCK YEAH WARRIORS!!!

Nothing but rainbows & butterflies this week :D

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
how can i not like this post
That was last week my bro & a week's a long time in football ... this week it's ... FUCK YEAH WARRIORS!!!

Nothing but rainbows & butterflies this week :D

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users