• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

You're scaring us all. We need to call for help?
I get the feeling he's already locked up somewhere safe with a big grin and dead, soulless eyes that see beyond this realm. He's not the first Warriors fan to crack, and this is probably all of our futures if we stay here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
wallacenz

wallacenz

Chris Rattue has a great line in his latest article about Auckland Blues and Warriors failures.

The Warriors — after a wonderful start in 2018 — are in danger of becoming a punching bag and punch line as well.

That is on point, they are getting bullied by the top 8 teams and on recent form will get beaten badly if they make it into the finals.. and on the way to the finals with games against Brisbane, Storm, St George and the Panthers still to come

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Chris Rattue has a great line in his latest article about Auckland Mighty Blues and Warriors failures.

That is on point, they are getting bullied by the top 8 teams and on recent form will get beaten badly if they make it into the finals.. and on the way to the finals with games against Brisbane, Storm, St George and the Panthers still to come

We'll be right team. Change takes time.

Just gotta sweep that last lot of ratshit suckingness out the door to make way for permanent awesomeness.

Any mid-season recruits and send offs we can do?

Reactions: 6 users
Weno

Weno

Thought Paasi would have better numbers.
He puts in more work than that.
But then he had a pretty long rest as well.

Danpatmac

I get the feeling he's already locked up somewhere safe with a big grin and dead, soulless eyes that see beyond this realm. He's not the first Warriors fan to crack, and this is probably all of our futures if we stay here.

Life is good in Warrior-Town

• Haha
blaze

blaze

You mention DCE. A massive difference between those 2 is that DCE takes control. He picks a reason to go after an opposition, sparking his team, while Shaun Johnson just waits for the right conditions of our forward pack getting some go forward. I may hate DCE, but at least he earns his keep.

Reactions: 1 user
Generally Little

Generally Little

This year our win loss pattern is different. We started good and then became shitty during the origin period. So hopefully our end of season 9 game losing streak is turned into a winning streak instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
S.Hunter23

S.Hunter23

We'll be right team. Change takes time.

Just gotta sweep that last lot of ratshit suckingness out the door to make way for permanent awesomeness.

Any mid-season recruits and send offs we can do?

The season is 3/4 finished i think they have had more than enough time. The warriors need a big meter eater instead they signed Adam Blair at the back end of his career on big money and now we are paying for it...

Reactions: 2 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

The season is 3/4 finished i think they have had more than enough time. The warriors need a big meter eater instead they signed Adam Blair at the back end of his career on big money and now we are paying for it...

Do you know which big meter eaters turned down our offers?

Did you expect last year's issues to evaporate completely by now? I wish it was true but it's not......yet.

I understand your points though big guy.
My thought is just that after waiting to 23 years for change and I can actually see it happening. Not instantly and not consistently though aye.

Reactions: 8 users

Danpatmac

What i'm really excited about it the fact that since the ARL took over the Mighty Vodafone Warriors the team has gone from strength to strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Sup42

Sup42

Do you know which big meter eaters turned down our offers?

Did you expect last year's issues to evaporate completely by now? I wish it was true but it's not......yet.

I understand your points though big guy.
My thought is just that after waiting to 23 years for change and I can actually see it happening. Not instantly and not consistently though aye.
Rachel Hunter ?

All jokes aside there is method in that madness. The Warriors are mentally weaker than their opposition.

It is correctable and they are taking strides in the right direction but they are prone to being at best capable of fortnightly efforts instead of weekly.

Last week I feared was their try hard week, I was going to post this last week....I feared they had used up their drive against the Sharks and would be brittle this week.

It did not seem worth mentioning at the time since the loss of Harris and Afoa made it a moot point.

Still I think they will give the Broncos a bit more of a go, but technically without Harris directing the players around him, they have a real weakness in that line.

Ben Cummins made them pay for seeing one of his own suspended for a week.

Penrith were going early off their line and he ignored it, smug little cu** had that game sussed and I hope he did himself an arm strain from over use of the penalty gesture....bastard probably woke with an arm thrust in the air.

That does not excuse the capitulation (one on one tackles was the give away that they had packed a sook).

Still, I think the Donkeys will have a much harder opponent this week, I just hope Beale or Ayshford...whoever gets Hikus spot of shame does a job.

Hiku will be back when Tohu Harris is fit ? they already know by now that you cannot play him without his minder.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
jonno

jonno

The team spent the off season training for hot weather footy, and went 5 and 0 for the first time ever. Maybe next year they'll train for late night footy as well and win the comp.

Dreams are free I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Rachel Hunter ?

All jokes aside there is method in that madness. The Warriors are mentally weaker than their opposition.

It is correctable and they are taking strides in the right direction but they are prone to being at best capable of fortnightly efforts instead of weekly.

Last week I feared was their try hard week, I was going to post this last week....I feared they had used up their drive against the Sharks and would be brittle this week.

It did not seem worth mentioning at the time since the loss of Harris and Afoa made it a moot point.

Still I think they will give the Broncos a bit more of a go, but technically without Harris directing the players around him, they have a real weakness in that line.

Ben Cummins made them pay for seeing one of his own suspended for a week.

Penrith were going early off their line and he ignored it, smug little cu** had that game sussed and I hope he did himself an arm strain from over use of the penalty gesture....bastard probably woke with an arm thrust in the air.

That does not excuse the capitulation (one on one tackles was the give away that they had packed a sook).

Still, I think the Donkeys will have a much harder opponent this week, I just hope Beale or Ayshford...whoever gets Hikus spot of shame does a job.

Hiku will be back when Tohu Harris is fit ? they already know by now that you cannot play him without his minder.

That's why we need to increase not just fitness but resilience and mental toughness to harden up throughthe pressure times or to bend with it but not break....then snap back hard and whack them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

This was the first game of the year that I was 100% confident of a win on, so I think that's what made this loss hurt more for me.

Reactions: 4 users
Sup42

Sup42

What i'm really excited about it the fact that since the ARL took over the Mighty Vodafone Warriors the team has gone from strength to strength.
You need someone to give you a good hard slap to snap you out of it.

For all the right reasons.

If you find you like it, don't indulge, it could work out very expensive.
This was the first game of the year that I was 100% confident of a win on, so I think that's what made this loss hurt more for me.
Letting two of my young'uns stay up late and seeing that expression on their faces...that angry hurt bewilderment spoiled it for me.

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
The team spent the off season training for hot weather footy, and went 5 and 0 for the first time ever. Maybe next year they'll train for late night footy as well and win the comp.

Dreams are free I guess.
If they train for late night footy, they will forget about playing hot weather footy. 0/5 to start next season here we come.

Multitasking or training for all conditions is just too hard. The team is mentally fragile.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Last 4 games of this season will make or break us.
Upload 2018 7 9 11 13 25

We should beat the Titans Round 20, so would need 2 wins out of those 4 games. Interesting that our last game is at home against the Raiders, who are in 9th spot. Poised to be heartbreaking end to the season.

• Haha
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor

Dreams are free I guess.
Or they can just ask why no other nz team has the same issues playing in oz that they do and get over themselves with bullshit excuses?

Reactions: 2 users