Agree, think we missed Fusitua and Maumalo and everyone seemed out of sorts, especially Tohu Harris, not sure what happened (think the disruption of the Denver game had something to do with it), hopefully just an anomaly for him. thought try in the corner winger didn't trust his inside man and got sucked in (school boy error). Liked that Shaun Johnson just ran it up when no one was there (he wouldn't have done that last year). Liked the set piece tries - very slick - not resorting to the kick and hope. Liked that despite everything going pear shaped we still focused on fundamentals and kept trying right to the end. Did notice Sharkies had multiple supporting runners going with ball carrier (more than us) throughout the game so able to get roll on and thus got better position in our 20m's, by the way they played Sharkies should have won by a much bigger margin, so despite everything still some positives to take from this game1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck - a fucking mazing
23. Hiku - 5/10
3. Gelling - ok on the end of attacking raids but defensively costly
4. Kata - ummmm
5. Beale - didn't offer much imo
6. Green- solid
7. Shaun Johnson - kicking was good. Running and passing not so much
8. Gavet - I'd like to see a higher output from him
9. Bully - algud
10. Iggy- fucking awesome
11. Papali'i - good
12. Tohu Harris- looked out of sorts to me.
13. Mannering - knocked it on but solid otherwise imo.
Bench - jazz was good imo despite his lost ball