Results are only viewable after voting.
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2018 - Round 16 - Warriors vs Sharks Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors vs Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland

Sharks 2
Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 16 game between the New Zealand Warriors and the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/2018-round-16.115/

Last edited:
Lance155

Lance155

Hardest game to watch all year. Getting smashed by the Storm was less painful

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

pissed but this team is top 8, just missing some more attacking points, we are missing the likes of pulu, just struggling for points. We are better than the sharks so im not worried come finals but will we make the finals based on injuries, man i hope we can get these guys recovered.

Reactions: 6 users
Trugoy

Trugoy

Fuck the refs and fuck Luke Lewis. (Nothing personal against him really, but how fucked of Fox Sports to make us here in Oz sit through that bias Sharks dribble. Rubbish.)

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Te Aro

Refs lost us that game. They've been fucking us over all year and nothing ever gets done about it. Blast them Kearney and the cop the fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Viking

Viking

Apparently the Sharks were offside ONCE in the whole game but we were constantly offside according to the refs. Fuckkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
We let in two weak as fuck tries, shouldn't have been lost in the last few minutes.
Fuck the refs.

Reactions: 5 users
Fazz

Fazz

I gave this game an F. If Bunty and Tohu Harris's injuries are as bad as they look, our season just died tonight. Probably our two best forwards gone long term, if not for the season.

ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

I can't fault the effort boys well done. That refereeing was atrocious. Something needs to be done, enough is enough!!

Reactions: 9 users

Danpatmac

the officiating in that game was criminal

an absolute and utter disgrace

Reactions: 19 users

Danpatmac

I gave this game an F. If Bunty and Tohu Harris's injuries are as bad as they look, our season just died tonight. Probably our two best forwards gone long term, if not for the season.

I don't see how we can replace what Tohu Harris and Bunty have done for this team... neither will play again by the looks of it.

salt in the wound

Reactions: 1 user
Iafetas Kickstand Wang

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

Simon not holding the ball and then being too slow into alignment on the left edge was heartbreaking to watch. Time has caught up to him I’m afraid

gpred

gpred

Contributor
Actually not too disappointed in the end. Yeah, we did some dumb things at key times. But I was expecting us to lose by more. The fact that we hung in there with a top side when the refs had clearly been instructed that we were not to win this game is a credit to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users