General NRL 2018 Round 15 - General Discussion

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
If you want evidence to suggest that the NRL is inept, look no further than the no try that the bunker gave to the Raiders. Laughable.

Doesn't matter as the Raiders scored off the next play anyway.

That was a shocker, ball might not have been grounded but bunker had to prove it wasnt-there’s no way they could see that.
Loved the commentators response-“what?!”

wrighty

yeh heard that - what a shocker!

bit of a comedy of errors from Wests

Canberra are now a genuine "chasing the 8" contender!
And because they have a relatively good plus minus they will be able to overtake some top eight teams just by tieing them on wins.

I wish we could have a game where we win by 40 - 50 points like canberra just did.

And because they have a relatively good plus minus they will be able to overtake some top eight teams just by tieing them on wins.

I wish we could have a game where we win by 40 - 50 points like canberra just did.

Indeed - I was thinking the exact same thing. Surely that game is on it's way? The question is, who against?

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Hate the storm.
Smith takes about 3 minutes to line up the kick then fucking misses.
What a cu**.
yea your so right, they should take away the kicking altogether and just give the points to the storm, i mean really how often does he actually miss.

on a serious note, they used to have a shot clock on the kick, what happened to it?