General NRL 2018 Round 15 - General Discussion

It's nothing to do with the glass :banghead: Chickens can now take our spot next round, we needed Penrith to win like they're supposed to!
yeah but you dont play for the loss. so what if their FnA gets them ahead, if we are deserving of final 4 we need to up our FnA, plenty of time yet. I see your point but I also think the Roosters are the most under the radar team.

Speaking of Latrell, not a good sign with origin so close. If hes in tears it could be pain more than emotional (birthday tomorrow, SoO etc).

Oh man i hope Latrell is all good. Would be a damn shame if it turns out to be something serious.

Yep as Blues supporters, lets just hope for the sake of him as a person first, that kind of neck pressure is NEVER a good thing, that its not as serious as it looked.

Im just hoping its a lot lighter than it looks.

Reactions: 1 user
Cracked up when I saw Kidwell in the Eels box with his glasses on.

Saw him scribbling a couple of things on his notepad...

The Parra is the Matter

E lectric
E nergy
L osing
S ux

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
WOOOAAHWWWAOOOOWW what a pass is that from Manu? That made a Gidley and a Bunji look ordinary.

Fergies getz his double.

I feel like thats the game. Penrith just not into it.

Blake kicks his own goal, special.

Wow that pass just looks super special over and over again.

SPECIAL FROM CLEARY to start, but is this a stop from this man Manu?

Wow that was the try of the decade, but also an example of how not to finish a try, Super FusMan would have made that look easy.

But also given he didnt go for a slide or body over sideline, what an amazing tackle from Manu. Could be a late selection for our Kiwis team.....

Geeze that was just lazy, churlish, you are too good for us play from Peachey there. Lame. Deserved a send off. Cant stand potentially good kicks being ruined simply because you are being smashed.

GOOD SIGNS OF MITCHELL and good from Peachey, I take some of that back, good guy for doin that.

Last edited:
Watching the Roosters waste a top four side like the Panthers makes me feel not so bad about our loss to them.

Hope Mitchell is ok

Reactions: 1 users
Watching the Roosters waste a top four side like the Panthers makes me feel not so bad about our loss to them.

Hope Mitchell is ok
Hey man dont forget they were the 2nd best defensive team behind the roosters and if finishes like this will finish the top defensive team along with the 3rd best offensive team. Also dont forget, along with the Storm they were expected to be the 2 teams to fight for the comp.

Also dont forget when Lino had his best game of this year and arguably our best game this year we beat them 36-10.

So dont feel down too much about it. IMO roosters will hit their strides and well outclass the likes of Sharks, Dragons, and our selves and unless we get our offense together it will be the Roosters and Souths for the GF imo

This is a tight comp. In reality there should be a top 10 not a top 8 its that good this year.

:)

It's like Origin players/hopefuls have a target on them this round. Scott, Morgan, RCG, Mitchell, Napa, Slater either all gone down or not able to play this weekend.

Reactions: 1 user
Liu, Tetevano and Manu have been good tonight and may give Madge something to ponder.
It's like Origin players/hopefuls have a target on them this round. Scott, Morgan, RCG, Mitchell, Napa, Slater either all gone down or not able to play this weekend.

Yeah we will see some different lineups next Sunday night for sure.