• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.
rugged

rugged

We came out in the 2nd half with no line speed.
Afer that display we can all be thankful we didn't sign Martin,

Reactions: 2 users
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

Cowboys played a lot better tonight than they have this year.

Hanging on for the win and defending like that after a huge shift in momentum will really strengthen us going into the back end of the season/finals.

Doubt we have beaten the Cowboys twice in a season before?

Reactions: 8 users
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

How many would have taken an away win against the 2017 beaten finalists at the start of the season? Beat a team when you don't play that well for half the game, take the result and move on

Reactions: 9 users
FAN

FAN

Cowboys played a lot better tonight than they have this year.

Hanging on for the win and defending like that after a huge shift in momentum will really strengthen us going into the back end of the season/finals.

Doubt we have beaten the Cowboys twice in a season before?

2002......was the only other time..............great year that !!

Sup42

Sup42

I don’t think so, we wonder under Elliot in Townsville if my memory serves me right
2014 Sam Rapira destroyed them after they did a dirty tackle on Mutts which saw Mutts have to leave the field injured.
Hope you are right buddy, just looking at the draw and i feel we should have put that game away with plenty of point in the bank not just win
It is so rare to beat the Cows twice in one year, you should never expect it.

last time the Warriors beat the Cowboys twice in a season was 2002, lets hope history repeats.

I was thinking the Same thing...that year we flew....Our competition leading Away wins record this year is telling...clearly they are enjoying getting away as a team...that is a huge advantage in a finals context.

Reactions: 4 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Was he injured or just faking an injury after he botched a try?
No official word yet, looked like he hyper-extended stepping through that tackle. But yeah, I wouldn't blame him for wanting off the field asap. I just don't know whether he could pull of that level of acting, he's not Robert de Niro.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Defence

Defence

Was he injured or just faking an injury after he botched a try?

Haha i was thinking that- thought he would've come good once the initial embarrassment wore off but looks like it was legit.
What the fuck was he doing changing the ball to the other hand? He just had to fall over the line.
Damn shame too because he was having a cracker up to that point and it would've all but put the game to bed.

Reactions: 14 users

Te Aro

To be fair with the reffing the cows copped probably as many shockers as we did (and I’m usually pretty 1 eyed)
Having shocking calls going both ways doesn't make it ok. Absolutely terrible reffing.

Reactions: 1 users
Lance155

Lance155

Can people get over the refs. We are no worse off than any other team. Last week everyone winged about getting done for slowing the play the ball down (which they did) and they were a lot better this week at it and didn't get pinged. The reason we didn't smash the cows is because we were not good enough. I hope the players don't think like you lot

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Anyone heard how bad Katas injury is?

No but it looked as bad as my attempt to grow decent facial hair. I'm a master at pubes but this facial hair looks like a Kata hamstring injury.

Wait. Oh no I answered your question bang on.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
AlexM

AlexM

Satae was great on d.
Adam Blair seems to be about quality over quantity.
Luke needs a contract he was mixed.
Rogers a freak.

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Shaun Johnson's clutch fg was the big money play to mince the cows, if JT had done that he'd be an instant immortal again.

What's to stop the NZRL just making Shaun Johnson immortal here, that'll fuck em

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Sebastian

Sebastian

Amazing defensive performance. Attack was sloppy in the second half but boy what class to reject the Cowboys again and again. Repeat set after repeat set. And we held them out. Nice. Roger was our best player i felt. 182 quality metres. 2 in a row. Away from home record gets bumped again. Nice feeling. The tough games continue. But not for two satisfying weeks.