• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
The second half was hard work with a lack of field position and possession. Then we'd turn over the ball with guys pushing for a special play like a quick pick up from dummy half.

Have to give it to them for their defense. The Cowboys weren't too hot in the first half like the commentators said pretty predictable. The second half they were a bit better. Still we let in a few tries but we worked hard and held on to the lead.

Another two points earned away from home.

Reactions: Sup42

S.Hunter23

NSW Cup Player
Apr 25, 2018
Nah mate.

Always take a win in Townsville no matter how it comes. Shit, so many wins on the road this year...if you are seeing doom and gloom from that fact then I think you need to sleep on it and reconsider. Granted, a lot of work to do though.

Lawton cemented a bench spot tonight.
Hope you are right buddy, just looking at the draw and i feel we should have put that game away with plenty of point in the bank not just win

Reactions: fizurg

Warrior482

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 12, 2012
We let them roll over us a bit and made too many errors but glad to win ugly with defence.

I read today that we had won like 2/12 in Townsville before this game, that plus 41% possession makes it a solid if unspectacular win.

On a side note i like the attacking footy we are playing but we kinda fall in love with it sometimes, we need to figure out a better balance there.. probably a good gameplan against the bigger sides, maybe?

95 'til infinity

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 29, 2013
Brisbane,Aust.
Was that the turning point where we won? Or was it the other turning point?o_O

Up to that point we're dominating all over the park and the Cowboys are staring down the barrel at 18-2. Enter the dodgy call which gifts them a try just before half, all of a sudden they've got their tails up. Hence the aforementioned momentum change. Instead of going into the sheds deflated and 16 points down they're now that bit more confident and within 2 tries.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings