Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 30, 2012
What are people expecting the pitch to be like tomorrow? Warriors playing style this season suits what in racing terms would be described as 'good to firm' underfoot. I know all pitches are excellent nowadays compared to the mudbaths of say 30 years ago, but a bit softer from heavy rain and I wouldn't be as confident.

Game is in Christchurch so it could be frozen! Anlong way from the beaches of North Sydney.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
The bar owner in Auckland had some bad things to say about league fans. This is article is a lot more positive.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/n...om-sea-eagles-showdown-with-warriors#comments

The owner of Head Quarters, Leo Malloy, is a 'crook'. Google him one day and look at his history or ask anybody involved in the hospitality industry. It wouldn't surprise me if he'd raised this story for other reasons e.g. Publicity, insurance. I know plenty of people who wont dine / drink at his establishments as he is a first class wa&ker!!!

OMG

Warriors 1st Grader
May 18, 2012
Churchur
Solid overcast day here, nice and sunny yesterday so it should be decent surface.

It did get very cold fast about 5pm yesterday, you'd think that the players will be trying to stay busy to stay warm.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
I beg to differ on this point.

anyway Hiku to fullback is the best move. We bring in Beale and leave the leading try scorer in the comp, on the wing, where he has been scoring all his tries.
Yes true, plus it gives the option of more attack at centre with Beale. I just worry about Hikus positioning at FB, he should go ok?

Either way its great we can have a team like this and still look awesome on paper missing our best player.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Solid overcast day here, nice and sunny yesterday so it should be decent surface.

It did get very cold fast about 5pm yesterday, you'd think that the players will be trying to stay busy to stay warm.
As long as as its a fast draining pitch it should be a game where we can show off our offense.....

Good to know its not raining or hasnt in the last 48 hours. Cheers for update

Reactions: Sup42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings