Team List NRL 2018 Round 14 - Manly vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrighty

I wouldn't count your chickens....It would not surprise me one little bit to see them change things on game day.
How does that work Sup42

I thought you had to stick with your 17 unless injuries or a forced change ???

What is the rule? You can change at anytime?

I wonder if they will name Beale in isp when does that get named?

Sorry for all the questions
Still learning how things work :)

WellingtonOrca

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2012
How does that work Sup42

I thought you had to stick with your 17 unless injuries or a forced change ???

What is the rule? You can change at anytime?

I wonder if they will name Beale in isp when does that get named?

Sorry for all the questions
Still learning how things work :)

They have to drop 2 off 24 hours before the game, but the final 17 can be made up of any of the remaining 19 players and doesn't have to be named until 1 hour before kickoff.

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
Good team.
Sao back on the extended bench.
Minutes and fatigue must be his problem.
Has satae signed to the storm?
Jazzs injury might be a blessing in a way.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
I hate this winning season and bullshit naming a good team that is hard to argue with. WTF am I going to do for the rest of the week? Where do i put all this stored up false anger? You know, this is not going to end well for my kids.

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Mmm - on paper Manly actually don't look that bad - if both Jake/Tom back up - Koroisau/Taupau/Thompson/Lane and i hear their 14 go's alright too.... name of Toa Sipley.
upload_2018-6-5_19-54-25.jpeg

Reactions: Worried2Death

Hanging Over

U20's Player
Mar 30, 2018
Pretty much a side that will win by 6 or be down by 24 at half time. Wouldn't mind seeing Lawton being used as a second rower playing out wide, although not sure how speedy he would be on defence.
Fingers crossed, Johnson's legs all good, this year when he's picked 2 run on the 5th, has changed the game for the warriors.
Still think all our props are fucking shit lazy after 10 minutes.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Just hope the team turn up to AMI Stadium. They have had a terrible run of losing badly in NZ away from Mt Smart lately and even that 'Fortress' isn't what it use to be...
We have had a few flat performances at home. The surprising thing has been our away form this year. Hopefully that trend continues and it applies to our form in NZ away from Mt Smart.

Good to see Johnson back. Hopefully he gets some luck on the injury front for the rest of the season.

Good to see Sao in the mix. Chances are he'll be removed off the list in a few days as Kearney doesn't tend to do surprise changes well besides the Papalii/Tevaga change from a few weeks ago. At least Sao still seems to be in the mix as his form in first grade earlier in the year was pretty good.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Let's hope we don't make a deal about it being Johnson's 150th. We all know the script once we make it an occasion

150 isn't even a real milestone, its like raising your bat on 75 in cricket. Don't give him a special jersey or nothing warriors.

Going to this game, after the last month I've almost forgotten the early season good times, just get a win, any win will do.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL Team List - Round 14
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Team - Kick off 3pm (AEST) this Saturday at AMI Stadium, Christchurch

1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Moses Suli
4 Brian Kelly
5 Akuila Uate
6 Trent Hodkinson
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8 Addin Fonua-Blake
9 Api Koroisau
10 Martin Taupau
11 Joel Thompson
12 Shaun Lane