Team List NRL 2018 Round 12 - Warriors vs Rabbitohs TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely just mind games and Beale gets picked. Winnings teams don't exclude obvious first graders coming back from injury. Beale is far from a fringe centre...he is our best centre!

winning teams also don't make a change just for the sake of it.

Kata and Hiku haven't really done anything to warrant getting dropped at this point. (I'm aware of Hiku's defensive frailties) but I still wouldn't change that right side combo unless I really had to.

Urgh I know Kearney is well within his right to select the same team being we have won 8 of 11 but I just don't understand what Jazz offers? I don't think there's a single thing Jazz does better than Lawton.

One can only hope our MVP can go the eighty but all that means is Jazz playing lock and when he comes on you see a noticeable, negative difference in the middle on both sides of the ball.

Anyway aside from that a fairly predictable team, wish I could see Sao and Lawton on the bench they are just far more impactful than Jazz.

Anyway with Luke and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck both playing that gives us a good chance to get the result especially if Sam Burgess don't play.

i see johnston is out and Inglis to full back - could be a tough nite for our forwards - i think souths have a really good pack at the moment and Damian Cook is in good form, hope we front up against those big burgess boys and crichton. Looking forward to it - would like to see Beale come into the mix and Lawton. Whats actually up with Lisone - he playing ISP or what?

Kata and Hiku haven't really done anything to warrant getting dropped at this point. (I'm aware of Hiku's defensive frailties) but I still wouldn't change that right side combo unless I really had to.

Who said it was for the sake of it? Beale is a better player than Kata so why should Kata stay in the team because they have been winning? Just because you didn't play badly enough to just get dropped doesn't make you the best player for that position.

I agree with not changing the right side attack but what do we lose from Kata?

I like the team picked. I wouldn’t have Tevaga in normally as I think our forwards are too small with him in there, but Souths are a special case with the size of their pack, and agility and mobility I think is the key.

I think people massively underestimate Kata’s defence, great tackler and good defensive nous. The distribution is a work in progress but there have been positive signs this year.

Who said it was for the sake of it? Beale is a better player than Kata so why should Kata stay in the team because they have been winning? Just because you didn't play badly enough to just get dropped doesn't make you the best player for that position.

I agree with not changing the right side attack but what do we lose from Kata?

it seems like an unnecessary change right now, is all i'm saying.

I rate Beale and it's unfortunate for him that he can't just walk into the 13 but we don't actually need him right now.

The other guys have earned their spots imo

Hiku doesnt like tackling and Kata can tackle but is a bad read alot of the time. But youre right though, I personally was kinda impressed with Beale last week, hopefully he builds his fitness up and we can put him back in there. Good battle between the centers though aye

Hiku doesnt like tackling and Kata can tackle but is a bad read alot of the time. But youre right though, I personally was kinda impressed with Beale last week, hopefully he builds his fitness up and we can put him back in there. Good battle between the centers though aye

yeah I was real impressed with Beale after being out injured for so long. It's definitely good having this competition for spots. If one of them slips up, we have a quality replacement waiting in the wings.

Reactions: Worried2Death
Onus is on the forwards.

They've been dominated last 2 weeks by the chooks and eels packs....time to get back on the front foot.

Paasi's been our best of late. Needs some mates tho.

Time for Bunty to get back to what he was showing earlier. Time for Gavet to forget the step's and the stutters (and the hair) and just kamikaze hit the ball up (handbrake not needed)

Winning or losing of the game right there.

bruce

Contributor
All they have to say is 'Lisone is injured' or 'has been overlooked'.
He isn't injured so it is the other I think.
This is a bit harsh but I think Crichton is a fucking wanker. Or maybe I just don't like him.
Wanker or not he is a bloody good player and as tough as nails. I want to see what happens when Ken carries it on Saturday. Somehow I don't think Crighton will put him on his arse this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.