General NRL 2018 Round 12 - General Discussion

WarriorBall

North Queensland coach getting ready for his departure ticket..

Couldn’t blame him if he did, place is full of bogans and snaggletooth hillbillies but I believe he’s re-signed for another 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AusWarriorsFan

Looks like Nappa has said to his team mates, back me up as Im offloading every hit up.

Lovely try for The Don

wallacenz

wallacenz

sinbin.. its just stupid at the moment, penalised for offside, penalised for some minor infraction, penalised for no reason, sinbin.

If they are going to be so trigger happy with sinbins and penalties, make the sinbin 5minutes. Its the fans who are getting punished at the moment

AusWarriorsFan

Geeze Hurrell, DURRR!

Hes just getting worse and worse. Much like Kata, gone are the days where they could bust tackles at will.

Flap Mic Ennis is such a fake artificial personality.

Terrible bounce for cartfwright, thats footy and probably the game

wallacenz

wallacenz

Panthers look great, speed and power

Men getting sorted from the boys this round.

Dragons defence still hanging strong but their attack is pretty average. Panthers look good both ends of the field.

Souths embarrass the Warriors. Broncos win, Roosters win, Storm win, Sharks to come
Here come the favorites

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
wallacenz

wallacenz

Maloney, 3 premierships with 3 clubs?

Penrith and Souths show the benefits of having monster forwards

Last edited:
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Well after all the early season fun and games, it seems that the NRL is still a competition that gets won by teams with great forwards.

Down slide the pretenders, up surges the muscle

Reactions: 1 users
wallacenz

wallacenz

Well after all the early season fun and games, it seems that the NRL is still a competition that gets won by teams with great forwards.

At this stage of the season I think all teams have reached match fitness and the class starts rising to the top

Reactions: 1 user
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor

i heard a commentator say that its all the penalties, it gives the big players time to recover and means that fatigue is taken out of the equation. Maybe they will switch to a red card cause its getting to be a joke.

Reactions: 2 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Knights looking gash with no attacking option especially with Ponga off the field, sadly looks like 5th place for us by the end of the round

AusWarriorsFan

The game they get played into form :rolleyes:

haha classic. i feel thats already 3 teams this year we have done a solid for.

Wow, here I was thinking sharks will slide with such a low ability to score points and they would likely just hang on to make the 8 with their defense.

But this is something else.

So many other teams on a form run.

We really needs to stop the win loss win loss and get stuck into another 4 game minimum run. Only the warriors could miss the 8 from here, but given what they have shown first half season I dont think that will be the case. We just missed game management and forwards running at the offense at the PTB.

Green was MIA (which every player is entitled to a few times a year) and it really showed up how much Lino has done for the team this year in game management. Hiku was well and truely out of his depth, to be fair hes not a ball player and nor his he a game manager. It was just expected he would get the ball wide to flank what has been the bunnies weak point, there edge.

So once Johnson is back and we have Lino to back up, I think we are good for another Win run. No easy teams this year, especially in our draw.

But how much more of a Douche bag does Andrew Johns insuring the Knights will be the most improved team this year, when the panel was asked who. And then taking the piss out of and disrespecting Billy Slater for saying the Warriors and when he went to explain why, Andrew "Cokey" Johns just rudely interupted him. Where those teams at now AJ you douche bag?

They certainly do have a better roster, but culture takes more than a good roster and I know there has been some minor club changes, but I can see the Knights on a massive second half season slide and ending up with the spoon again.

Very hard to go passed Maloney and Cleary for the best halves combo in the league. I actually think there is a fair case for them to take the SoO spot. Them combined with Cook would be lethal in not just game management but individual line breaking into open field broken field play. Super halves. Whipit no doubt is good, but Cleary is once in a generation half and prior to his injury was by far the best running half in the game, reminds me of a young S J combined with amazing game management.

MASSIVE game for the Tigers given they have the sharks next week. Cant afford 2 losses in a row this part of the season. Im expecting a Tigers win but they had a period very similar to our last 6 weeks.

So thats us out of the 4 and sharks with this massive score well and truely into the 4. I cant see us getting our FnA back before end of season so will need to get the 4th spot via Wins. If we can go 10/12 we will make the 4. Any less and I think its going to be too tight given our FnA.

AusWarriorsFan

Usual Benji pulling out a special pass now and then and then going MIA. That was a great pass.

Cmon Tigrs, going to make it hard to be in with a chance if they drop this game and next weeks.

I say it every year, the comp is getting tighter every year, but it really is. Even though the bottom 4 are usually well off the mark consistently, they are still good enough to pull out what they are capable of and beat a top 4 team.

I think the Raiders are the ones flying under the Radars. 8/12 they need but I think they have it in them. A 5/5 run and Id say its more than likely. Cant afford the win loss won loss like we are doing at the moment. Its amazing this early, teams close to the 8 are really impacted by a few losses.