General NRL 2018 Round 11 - General Discussion

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Merrin going to the sin bin takes the longest angle to the sideline he could then walked up the sideline before eventually getting off the field.

Panthers looking a lot more organised. Tigers either a lot of hospital passes to their halves.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
man cleary is looking sharp in his first game back. I reckon if hes as good in the second half hes a shoe in for SOO.

Reactions: Worried2Death

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016
Merrin going to the sin bin takes the longest angle to the sideline he could then walked up the sideline before eventually getting off the field.

I remember Harawira-Naera did the exact same thing against us last year. Nothing more frustrating as an opposition fan, just get off!
It's become a real trend, they'll implement a shot clock (another one!) for it soon I bet.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
I remember Harawira-Naera did the exact same thing against us last year. Nothing more frustrating as an opposition fan, just get off!
It's become a real trend, they'll implement a shot clock (another one!) for it soon I bet.
Pretty simple really. 30 seconds to get off or the yellow cards turns into a red or a automatic missed suspension next week.

Think it was Alex Twal last night did the same. Looked like he was getting off at a good pace then told by the bench staff to take his time. Good delay tactic for teams but annoying for fans...

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
one of the commentators brought up the injury thing as well, when did it happen that the game stops for any injury on the field. I know it used to be that you only stopped if the player was down an unable to get to the sideline and the action was heading at him.

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
Jimmy the Jet! That was Renouf special. What a try!

Reactions: Rizzah

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings