Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
YeahNah 4020

YeahNah 4020

CNK for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck hurts

I think we run Fusitua at the back and CNK on wing but is CNK running much at FB this year?

Luke back is solid and with Lawton darting around off the bench.

If Lino has recovered the interruption to the backline is limited but as we know this game needs to be won up the front and middle with the big boys and if we can get the roll on there, this patched up Warriors backline should hold

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Fusitua is prob the next best fullback option.

But a defensive edge of Lino, Hiku and CNK would be like the parting of the Red Sea.

Pray for Kearney.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Onewarrior

Mt Wellington can you tell us what is wrong with Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and what happened, we can't catch a break this year as far injuries are concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Stone

Stone

With Roger Tuivasa-Sheck being out it'll be very interesting to see who SK not only names as FB but also as the stand in skipper

For mine it's a three way shoot out between Blair, Harris & Luke

Personally I'd go with Harris, guys a natural leader, plays the full 80

Although Bully is the koro of the team I'd let him just focus on his own game after coming back from injury

In saying all that I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kearney goes with Blair ... most experienced skipper of the 3 options

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
With Roger Tuivasa-Sheck being out it'll be very interesting to see who SK not only names as FB but also as the stand in skipper

Although Bully is the koro of the team I'd let him just focus on his own game after coming back from injury

In saying all that I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kearney goes with Blair ... most experienced skipper of the 3 options
If we lose to Parra, I can just imagine Blairy in the post match presser chewing gum and pretty relaxed about the matter ala WC semi.

"Look, this is not a negative for us..."

Kearney probably beat him over the head with a microphone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Sledge

Sledge

We are fucked, no way we are gunna beat the Eels now, 26,10 Eels

Reactions: 1 users
snake77

snake77

A child. How selfish, couldn't she hold on until the bye weekend.

Interested to see who replaces him at the back. Hiku and Fusitua I like at the back as they are direct on kick returns. Both also have a good step close to the line. It would help get the ball in Fusitua's hands more.

Also need to consider the best defensive formation on the right seeing as moving either of those two comes from that side.

• Haha
YeahNah 4020

YeahNah 4020

Looks like Blake Green is the C man on game day.

Reactions: 2 users
Deranged

Deranged

The article said Blake Green would be captain.

Reactions: 1 users
jonno

jonno

No you are right.
People don't usually get knocked out or broken in half working at McDonalds... unless they forget my nuggets.

cu**s.
Imagine being a MacDs worker, serving an awesome burger and the whole restaurant (if you can call it that) starts cheering and holding up "Keep the faith signs".

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Canadian_WarriorFan

Canadian_WarriorFan

No you are right.
People don't usually get knocked out or broken in half working at McDonalds... unless they forget my nuggets.

cu**s.

especially if they forget the Big Mac Sauce. Bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

JaggedJ

Imagine being a MacDs worker, serving an awesome burger and the whole restaurant (if you can call it that) starts cheering and holding up "Keep the faith signs".

Let's Gone Wagyu Beef!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
sunburywarrior

sunburywarrior

Hiku to Full back or Facebook?...either way were up shits creek with out a creek

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.