Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
You couldn't write a worse script for the game this week...the spine is either missing or has huge question marks over it.

Might as well just go out there, no pressure, no expectations, play as hard as they can and what will be will be.

If CNK is going straight in, that is a horrible plan, especially if you are CNK...dudes been playing Wing all season.

I don't have any expectations given the circumstance, hoping to be pleasantly surprised and for no injuries.

Gee we can't catch a break.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Easy folks. This is still a successful season so far but we have a way to go.

Our best and worst performances are too far apart. Always been aprrblem but more better performances now.

Until we get that consistency I cant see a title. The guys have made great strides this year. However they are not there yet.

SK Smith et al are on a plan. There will be days it derails every team has that.

Reactions: YeahNah 4020

Sammyw11

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 8, 2016
least amount of disruptions from here possible is the best outcome.. CNK to wing and Fusitua to fullback in my preference, next best is CNK a straight swap into fullback.

too soon for beale, leave hiku there (i get the feeling hiku moves to the halves if lino cant make it through anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings