• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.
Citygirl

Citygirl

Contributor
Some of you lot are hard to please, it was all doom and gloom on here before kick off, and they win by 10 and hardly anyone seems happy.

I actually thought Hiku played well but I do tend to see the bright side and not necessarily all the technical stuff and positioning etc.

But I enjoyed the game and we won

Beastmode

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
I actually thought Hiku played well but I do tend to see the bright side and not necessarily all the technical stuff and positioning etc.

It’s clear you have the hots for Hiku

Don’t let that cloud your judgement

His brain snap to go to the side line cost us a try straight after

He’s a handsome lad though

WarriorBall

Just watching the replay and kept a close eye on Satae. We literally defended the whole 15mins he was on, he made 24 tackles in that time and there was some crucial ones on our line to. Lisone can keep throwing up gang signs in the stands for a month for all I care, give Satae a run of games to raise his FG fitness up.

Was wondering if anyone else noticed his effort tbh. Limited opportunities on attack but just what we wanted to see from Satae this week, did the little things well, tied into the middle and was solid on D, showed he’s getting fitter by knocking out 24 tackles in 15 minutes.

He’s earned himself another week but I wonder if he’ll be the victim of other positional headaches out of his control.

Tedster

Tedster

I really wish Lisone had of been dropped because of form - which on that does anyone actually know what injury he has? Obviously it isn't anything to do with his hands... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Piri
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Warriors Recruitment Manager
Contributor
interesting
I see it differently.
Papali'i is not an edge player, he is too slow to cause much doubt in a defender's mind out there and that is more likely to be the issue than Kata imo,
I like Papali'i but at this stage he is better suited to the middle or bench. Pulu will be a big improvement on attack.
I don't disagree, think I might have mentioned that about Papa last night maybe. Pulu is not back till round 20 though, and Manners appears the only other option. I just feel like the current combo of an ineffective edgerower and centre that can't pass together, makes the edge almost non-existent. I still like Kata, but wouldn't be against a Beale trial to see if we could unlock that edge and Ken abit better.

Reactions: Sup42
surfin

surfin

Some of you lot are hard to please, it was all doom and gloom on here before kick off, and they win by 10 and hardly anyone seems happy.

Ahhh the innocence of youth, many years of complaining about shit Warriors performances on multiple forums is a hard habit to break. Who knows around which corner our next run of 7 pathetic losses hides.:grumpy:

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Settle down grand dad, it may not have been the way you had your hair in your day, but this is a hip new generation Daddyo, you just make sure you have your pants pulled up under your arm pits where they are supposed to be and have a cuppa and a gingernut to calm down.:D

View attachment 25382

Touchè master Jonno . *Edit. Apologies jonno. Thought that was your nanna. I mean comment. Redirecting to mr surfin .

Oh son. Thanks for the dress code reminder. But I'll be too busy helping your nanna find her falsies. She took them out when she gave me her gummy massage performance downtown.

But rest assured, my britches are way back up under my chin now that I'm done.

Cheers for letting her outta the rest home for the night.

Last edited:
Stone

Stone

Don't let these dudes faze you Citygirl

You're pretty much the only woman on here making regular comments ATM

Bound to get the odd "oh you must think he's hot'" type comment in a sausage fest forum such as this one

For the record I agree with you, I too thought Hiku played well overall

Sure he had one brain fart that led to a try but overall I thought he did a relatively solid job filling in at the back for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

Last edited:
jonno

jonno

So this is what the top 4 feels like.:arghh:

I expected so much more.

I might try heroin. They say it's like chasing a dragon don't you know.;)

As for all you's addicted to complaining......:sperm:

• Haha
Reactions: PhilsySH35
surfin

surfin

Don't let these dudes faze you Citygirl

You're pretty much the only woman on here making regular comments ATM

Bound to get the odd "oh you must think he's hot'" type comment in a sausage fest forum such as this one

For the record I agree with you, I too thought Hiku played well overall

Sure he had one brain fart that led to a try but overall I thought he did a relatively solid job filling in at the back for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

I find your comment quite sexist, I like to mock everyone equally, no matter who they are.

surfin

surfin

Touchè master Jonno . *Edit. Apologies jonno. Thought that was your nanna. I mean comment. Redirecting to mr surfin .

Oh son. Thanks for the dress code reminder. But I'll be too busy helping your nanna find her falsies. She took them out when she gave me her gummy massage performance downtown.

But rest assured, my britches are way back up under my chin now that I'm done.

Cheers for letting her outta the rest home for the night.

Mate you keep rocking that monocle, and my nana won't be the only one going toothless to be with you.