• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
First time we have had to fight for our top eight place after the first couple of rounds.
Big pass mark on that one...well bloody done Warriors.

We have got so used to playing with twelve that fans take it for granted that we will remain in the contest.

Have we lost a game where we had one binned ? ....no ? ....coincidence ?

Green is a terrible defender but his inside men are leaving massive gaps...thankfully the Eels were too stupid to see it more than once.

I cannot get over how many times the Eels ran away from massive holes in our line.

Interesting to see what happens to that backline now that Beale has taken one spot...someones going bye bye.

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
It's a knock on.

The Ref was actually a cheat. That play crossed over from the incompetence level....from the bias level to someone deciding * I don't like you people.

Just feckin mind boggling.

If they had scored off the back of it that would have been the game.

Then to hear Alexander and Buderus laugh it off.....I thought assholes....I bet if it was Penrith or Newcastle you'd be fucking calling for blood!

Danpatmac

typical shitty calls, but resilient display.

scramble d was good again... however the eels were quite poor ball in hand and another team may have exploited the warriors a man down.

Senior players stood up when required which was good.

Would've liked to have seen more Bunty
Gavet looks well below his best
This was pretty much spot on in terms of how much Tevaga we should see... not overkill
Bringing Satae on during that huge period of defence limited his effectiveness which was disappointing
Hiku was good with ball in hand, but positional play wasn't great and one dumb offload.

The Eels are shit, lets face it.

Warriors got a way with one here and they deserved too with the effort

An effort win rather than anything to do with skill or finesse.

But

Will Smith can get jiggy with my balls after that fucking disgrace.

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
image.jpeg

NZ WARRIORS !!!

:woot:

frankspence

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2013
Porirua
A wins a win, refs weren't great but we also didn't gel ourselves. That ruck penalty was rubbish and if they let that go then there are going to.be a lot more of them going foreward.
Fusitua and Ken were huge with their relief runs. We would've lost for sure with out them.
Blair was off way too long, we really missed his hussle and line speed.
Bunty far too little game time, we really missed his direct running.
Gavet was getting dominated, running far too upright and getting put on his back alot.
Beal was good especially for his first game back and is a better defender than Hiku.
Pasi was a beast, by far our best foreward out there tonight.

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
Beale had a solid game , just the one read he got caught.
Was a handful with the ball in hand , his footwork is sharp.

Wingmen were outstanding.

Paasi needs a partner in crime.
Always willing to throw himself at the line with quality carries.
Peni Teripo would be a great foil for him , but with Gladsby being signed.
Could we be closer to gaining Ah May.

Feel for Satae , he must feel jinxed.
Every game he has played , he has been called to D up most of his minute's.
Hope he gets another opportunity.

Thank you 2018 Isaac Luke.

hoolioh

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2016
Hamz
What we’re missing are dominant middle runners.
Mannering retiring if that’s expected offload Johnson and Hiku/Kata and buy Taupau and Klemmer.
Imagine that pack
Klemmer
Luke
Taupau
Harris
Pulu
Blair
With Paasi Gavet Afoa and Roche off bench.
Ma’u and Matagi bullies us tonight.
Hard out.
When Mannering and Jazz are on add Papa an Tohu Harris we got one prop on the field.
We need a back rower or lock that can help get some dominant go forward.
Most of them guys I mentioned are good at getting yards when we already on the front foot but not when we trying to get out of our own end.

Four Red Stars

U20's Player
Sep 15, 2017
Why was the kick in our dead ball area a line drop out? The ball must bounce dead to affect play. Yes, we touched it but Eels played at the ball before it bounced. Checked upstairs yet play stayed as a line drop out.

Very happy result considering varying degrees of adversity. Must topple the Bunnies though.

kurgal

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 18, 2013
A stronger/less shit team would've made us pay for our errors even more.

But I'll take the win and move on.

Danpatmac

Beale has always been a more than competent defender... was it a few years ago that he was really impressive in his test debut?

He is probably a more complete footballer than Hiku, but I still believe Hiku is a far superior attacking threat, so it will be interesting to see how they deal with it.

I haven't seen anything from Kata to suggest he deserves to be dropped... in fact he was impressive with his workrate and d

A good problem to have

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Why was the kick in our dead ball area a line drop out? The ball must bounce dead to affect play. Yes, we touched it but Eels played at the ball before it bounced. Checked upstairs yet play stayed as a line drop out.

Very happy result considering varying degrees of adversity. Must topple the Bunnies though.

From memory the Eels player stepped dead and then touched it.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Luke made a massive difference but Harris topped the tackle count for both teams and defence won that game no doubt. No coincidence that Mannering was prominent in a lot of that defence as well.

Fusitua is on top of the try scoring table still so can be classed as the best winger in the NRL.

Any other year since 2011 we would have lost that game by a margin.

We are clear 3rd but 6th on goal difference which will probably improve during SOO. I think we are certainties for top 8 and a runner for top 4.

The commentators were a disgrace. Fancy calling Maumolo offside for picking up a kicked ball, when he kicked the ball himself.

Greg Alexander, you the beneficiary of of a years salary courtesy of Ian Robson, Isaac Luke is not a little man to you, you dipstick, he actually isn't that small, and especially not to a runt like you.

Rant over.

Well done Warriors.

frankspence

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2013
Porirua
Will Smiths throwing the ball into the player on the ground was disgusting. There has been a bit of that this season, actually started by his majesty Cameron Smith - but Will Smiths one takes the cake. I havent ever seen such a blatant display of unsportsmanlike behavior in league. I am enraged that the refs cant see that and penalise that.

I immediately messaged my mate who is an Eels supporter and told him his team can get fucked and I demanded a personal apology.

Thank fuck we won, otherwise I would be have a few holes in the lounge wall right now.
Any plasterers on this forum want a Perk?

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
Beale has always been a more than competent defender... was it a few years ago that he was really impressive in his test debut?

He is probably a more complete footballer than Hiku, but I still believe Hiku is a far superior attacking threat, so it will be interesting to see how they deal with it.

I haven't seen anything from Kata to suggest he deserves to be dropped... in fact he was impressive with his workrate and d

A good problem to have
Kata was more direct on a couple of his hit ups tonight. He normally tends to scoot sideways but tonight he really hit the line with some speed

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings