Team List NRL 2018 Round 10 - Warriors vs Roosters TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny how everyone is hoping we dont get a melbourne lino performance. tough to even label that as our forward pack were completely and utterly useless, not to mention the rest of the team.

if our middles dominate theirs then lino will be fine, roosters worry me purely by how much talent they still have on their books. our boys need to come fired up. im confident bunty and paasi will bring the rage from the get go though

Reactions: 8 users
I dont rate them they are a bit like past Warrior teams relying on individuals to spark things rather than committed team work.

Reactions: 9 users
Any reason why SK has done the inexplicable switcheroo with Papa and Manners again? is he trying to get inside his own head?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Looking like some wet weather footie for Sat...

1F5BEA4B-C515-4BC6-A940-36D8C3EAB699.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 users
So instead of just shit they are going to be wet sloppy shit.

There is the possibility of being more effective in the wet with Cronks boot.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Looking like some wet weather footie for Sat...
Whoa there.... Jonno is the weather expert on here .. Unless he says it will rain, then I'll be putting a question mark against this post....

Roosters are terrible at completing their sets.. We are pretty good , this gives us a big advantage and I'm sure super coach SK will be saying that we need to be up for this game as we need to break the WLW pattern.... I'd be disappointed to lose this game.

• Haha
I missed last weeks performance of the Roosters against Manly, sounds like they were pretty average.

They are a bit of an enigma, the week before they played us they put in a complete performance and people were talking premiership favorites.

The Anzac game the week before I thought the Roosters forwards put in against the Dragons and played tough.

The Roosters were trying hard in that derby game...but this issue of playing individually and not clicking dogs them under pressure.

Hard to know which Roosters side we will face this time around but you would expect them to muscle up in the forwards or they might as well not get off the bus.

The Roosters have an eleven game winning record under Mat Checcin...he loves them...so...

As we have seen time and again this year...this side of ours is one of the best and really all they have to do is try their hardest in games and opposition are pretty much toast (proviso Injuries).

Reactions: 4 users

Stalefish540

Contributor
Jake Friend is playing with a cracked sternum atm apparently, what a tough fella.

Hopefully Kearney catches wind, and sends repeated scud missiles at him early to test him out.

Surely a cold weathery Mt. Smart and a cracked sternum don't mix too well??

Reactions: 4 users
At this stage it's looking like an absolute belter of a piss down...

upload_2018-5-10_17-50-33.png

Welcome to winter at the Mt.

• Haha

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I missed last weeks performance of the Roosters against Manly, sounds like they were pretty average.
Was an absolute yawnfest bar watching Radley belt the odd player. Way too many errors from both teams. Roosters seem to be the Warriors of old. Play well against those they are supposed to lose to and play shithouse when they are expected to win. With all the issues and injuries that Manly have they really should have belted them but just scraped through with a 2 point win...

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.