Team List NRL 2018 Round 10 - Warriors vs Roosters TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrighty

Part of me hopes Luke sits out to recover his wounds. The other part of me doubts we can win without him. He has been our MVP this season.

Reactions: 9 users

Stalefish540

Contributor
Radley unsuccessful with downgrade, won't play on Saturday.

Our payback for him tweaking Sao's jaw in Round 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Radley unsuccessful with downgrade, won't play on Saturday.

Our payback for him tweaking Sao's jaw in Round 4.
Great news. Kids a beast.

He's only been suspended one game though? Thought you got extra if you contested and lost or has he had more points loaded???

Reactions: 1 users

JoeyJohns

Great news. Kids a beast.

He's only been suspended one game though? Thought you got extra if you contested and lost or has he had more points loaded???
That kid is the modern CEMENT Gillespie. Looking to cut players in half, and usually players that are bigger than him (although his accuracy is off) but the game needs his character, and he'll eventually get his accuracy right.

Reactions: 4 users

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
CLUB NEWS

Judiciary Results | Victor Radley
Sydney Roosters
Tue 8 May 2018, 08:01 PM

Victor Radley has tonight been unsuccessful in having his Grade 2 Careless High Tackle charge downgraded at the NRL Judiciary.

The Club entered a guilty plea but elected to contest the grading of the charge following Radley's citation for an incident in the 57th minute of the Roosters Round 9 clash against the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles, which the NRL Judiciary did not accept at a hearing earlier this evening.

Consequently, Radley will be unavailable for one match through suspension and now holds 50 carry-over points.

Radley's replacement for this Saturday's Round 10 match against the New Zealand Warriors will be confirmed one hour prior to kick-off on Saturday.

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/2018/05/08/judiciary-results--victor-radley/

Reactions: 2 users
That kid is the modern CEMENT Gillespie. Looking to cut players in half, and usually players that are bigger than him (although his accuracy is off) but the game needs his character, and he'll eventually get his accuracy right.
High praise.

More like a Matai at the moment.

Yeah over to Matai. He hasn't done any real bellringers like Steve has done yet though has he?
True.
I was thinking more of the getting offside with the Refs side of Matais game.

One man you don't want in your blind spot.

Reactions: 1 user
Pity I was hoping our mongrels would smash him.

He likes to put a hit on. But 3 high shots in 9 rounds at a rate of 1 in 3 will get him playing as many games as Sam Burgess this season.

If he improves his accuracy he'll be a rep player in no time.

His hit on Walker pumped his team up on their own line.

His hit on Taupau was around the head area so only pumps up his naughty chair.

Reactions: 1 user
Can the Roosters our abother player in their 21 now or do they have to replace him with one of the already named players?

Can the Roosters our abother player in their 21 now or do they have to replace him with one of the already named players?
From the nrl site, this is a screenshot from their team naming guidelines. It doesn’t say there is any difference between players being injured or suspended:

https://www.nrl.com/news/2017/02/28/nrl-team-lists-announcement-changes/

CB787DD7-0C40-4B98-AF79-D970D96DE113.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
Nat Butcher will probably come in to their 17, a better player than Radley, obviously doesn't hit like him though. Butcher has 10+ year NRL lock written all over him. He actually debuted for the Roosters 2 years ago when he was 18.

Goods news that Jake Friend is playing. He makes more meters walking down the tunnel than he does on the field.

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users
shit !! "when" we win i hope we dont have another week long thread of johnson vs lino !!LOL
Hoping Mase has another blinder but if I was a betting man I would say unlikely the Rorters will send their big boppers his way then their steppers there is no way they take him lightly after he smacked them first game, his days of under the radar are over.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.