Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
Well I'm not sure what to expect 2morro.. Perth aint been good to us.. so can accept a Perth loss in Rd1 rather than mid - end season when the 2 pts could decide a playoff spot... having said that..
Both teams may be pretty sloppy ... a matter of who gets their act together quicker .. our forwards worry me a bit.. both in defence and go forward.. usually hm teams win Rd 1 - so stick my neck out and go warriors - plenty of kiwis in WA ...

Last edited:

WellingtonOrca

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2012
NRL site has the team as named 1-17, not sure if that's official or not? Rabbits have dropped Tyrell Fuimaono from the bench for Jason Clark

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
**You don't know pain till you support the Warriors**

Little known fact - if you have to go to hospital with an injury, for fuck's sake don't tell them that you're a Warriors fan or they won't give you any morphine, assuming you're immune to pain.
The opposite is true if you are Elderly.....' Liberal doses...be kind to the old fool.....let him go gently into that long goodnight'

Reactions: Raurimu Massive

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
The rollercoaster begins;
Usual pessimism at season start and in Perth but, some new players who maybe give a shit and Green has impressed so far which is a pleasant change for the halves.

Hoping for a win but more importantly I want to see us compete and show us they care about themselves, each other and the fans.

Warriors by 6. Janfin takes it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings