• Rabbitohs

• Roosters

• Sharks

• FUCK EM ALL!

Results are only viewable after voting.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Storm dominating, never gonna rain on Billy’s day though.
Winning the first round top 4 game is a massive advantage

Storm for another NRL Comp win can't see the sharks getting back into it ...Rooters Bunnies will smash each other to pieces and what's left will be an easy to defeat

You know Melbourne will turn up to play. To well drilled and well coached not to. Then throw in Smith/Slater to guide them around the park, two of the best ever at it.

It would be great to have a side that you know that they will turn up and play at a specific level each week.

You know Melbourne will turn up to play. To well drilled and well coached not to. Then throw in Smith/Slater to guide them around the park, two of the best ever at it.

It would be great to have a side that you know that they will turn up and play at a specific level each week.

When it comes to the spine I think Greeny and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck are there, Johnson's the only one that really needs a more consistent output.

The big thing to watch with the storm is the interchange between their best players. The amount of variations they've had of Smith to Cronk to Slater or Smith to Slater are crazy. They can do it around the ruck, on the short side, from scrum plays, attacking pieces or wherever.

For the last few seasons we've started to do that by putting in kicks for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to grab onto but we always drop our nuts and stop using it after the first 8-10 rounds for some reason. We also used the old melbourne storm outside-inside play once this year but it was really clunky and we never went back to it (even though it worked).

When we signed Roger Tuivasa-Sheck I thought for sure that we'd be seeing him running off of Johnson's shoulder a lot but it just never happened. Something tells me that the players (mostly Johnson) don't like getting out of their comfort zone and are too scared to try these little set pieces when the games on the line and therefore always revert back to the tried and true (right hand sweep). If that's the case we might be on for some trouble. Hopefully our new coaches can help us get some attacking formations set to utilise our best players.

Watching these guys do this stuff (especially at their age) is both infuriating and but also astounding.

Reactions: 1 users
When it comes to the spine I think Greeny and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck are there, Johnson's the only one that really needs a more consistent output.

The big thing to watch with the storm is the interchange between their best players. The amount of variations they've had of Smith to Cronk to Slater or Smith to Slater are crazy. They can do it around the ruck, on the short side, from scrum plays, attacking pieces or wherever.

For the last few seasons we've started to do that by putting in kicks for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to grab onto but we always drop our nuts and stop using it after the first 8-10 rounds for some reason. We also used the old melbourne storm outside-inside play once this year but it was really clunky and we never went back to it (even though it worked).

When we signed Roger Tuivasa-Sheck I thought for sure that we'd be seeing him running off of Johnson's shoulder a lot but it just never happened. Something tells me that the players (mostly Johnson) don't like getting out of their comfort zone and are too scared to try these little set pieces when the games on the line and therefore always revert back to the tried and true (right hand sweep). If that's the case we might be on for some trouble. Hopefully our new coaches can help us get some attacking formations set to utilise our best players.

Watching these guys do this stuff (especially at their age) is both infuriating and but also astounding.

You don’t even see Roger Tuivasa-Sheck on SJs sides of the field most games...

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Fox NRL are going to be verbally gushing all week if they get Cronk vs Smith/Slater in the GF.
I think that would be a great GF.
Napa and Mitchell back from suspension.
The fact Cronk and Smith no longer like each other.
Potentially no Slater.

Amazing when the Storm got three players back fom injury they are unbeatable.

Lot of cap jiggery pokery with that lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Amazing when the Storm got three players back fom injury they are unbeatable.

Lot of cap jiggery pokery with that lot.

i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of their players are taking unders in order to stay with a premiership team, success over money. On the other hand a lot of our players only seem to be interested in taking big pay packets and are keen to do whatever they can to increase their price.

Reactions: 2 users
Most disapointing thing for me is Johnson talking it up and never delivering. Oh I wanted to stick around after the team not delivering etc for years. Well the team is delivering Shaun Johnson and you are not. Quit getting your metro-sxl tats and manicures and focus on being the guy who wanted to play footy. He doesnt even play good touch footy style anymore which he was dynamic at. He needs psychological help imo.

Sharks rick rolled. I hate they got a Premiership during that doping couple of years. I use to like the Sharks in the ET days.

When I compare our team and the storm, they just do some basics well like eliminate the stupid from their team (or filter them out before first grade).

Reactions: 1 user
Referring to Rona Peters? After over 10 years playing for NZ she has now made herself available to play for QLD and Jillaroos.
I was talking about Teuila Fotumoala ( backrower wore the 11 jumper) and prop Maitua Feterika.

Ronas good though, been around a long time, probably the toughest player we've had. Really surprised shes switched camps.

Regarding Slater shouldr charge.
Swear I saw Waqa Blake do that to us earlier in the season , no charge or penalty even.

Reactions: 5 users
i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of their players are taking unders in order to stay with a premiership team, success over money. On the other hand a lot of our players only seem to be interested in taking big pay packets and are keen to do whatever they can to increase their price.
The NRL had supposedly stopped that happening by saying a players market value was what would get recorded against a teams salary cap.

bruce

Contributor
They are having a laugh if they think Slater will be scratched from the GF.
In pure theory it should have been a penalty try, based on the rules. He should also have been placed on report immediately. I disagree with the rules though if they say that was a shoulder charge. Mark Gasnier ( as usual) summed it up nicely as to what a shoulder charge should be i.e. both feet planted for the hit.