General NRL 2018 FINALS Week 3 - General Discussion

Who you backing?

• Storm

• Rabbitohs

• Roosters

• Sharks

• FUCK EM ALL!

Results are only viewable after voting.
come in from working outside all day and after reading daves commentary think cool ill tune in sounds close. Only to see a blow out 32-10. with 7 mins left on the clock. So it looks like the womens team is just like the mens, first half yea ok not bad, no reason to show up in the second half. Also there end of set plays look pedestrian to be fair, or worse (they just knocked on)
Great 1st half bro.

Horror 2nd.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow low votes on Roosters, is that who you backing with your heart or head?

Looking forward to Storm grinding sharks into ground tonight. Did anyone see Fafita last week after the game with his shirt off in the crowd? I worry about his legs, they arent the biggest and with the weight up top i can see knee injuries ahead.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
my thought is that if the storm win and billy is taken out by the judiciary for the final. The storm will get rolled big time.

gREVUS

Contributor
Yeah it’s a Billy wankfest alright but think the bin was at least in consideration
just remember that the NRL CEO told them to put the whistle away for these games. Theres been heaps of penalties that would have been called if it was regular season. They will avoid the bin at all costs.

bit rough i think that play the ball. i know they watching out for it but he was standing. seen 10000 this year worse.

storm i use to dislike too, but good is good. its playing hating otherwise. storm i outright player hate their guts and they a cheating bunch of Juiced UP spoilt brats.

just remember that the NRL CEO told them to put the whistle away for these games. Theres been heaps of penalties that would have been called if it was regular season. They will avoid the bin at all costs.
But only sharks are getting penalised?

gREVUS

Contributor
But only sharks are getting penalised?
thats not correct, the storm got done on attack before and just now on defense. Honestly to think that the storm are bigger grubs than the sharks, well i cant see it. IMO the sharks have always been the team with the most and biggest grubs. And that crusher pretty much sums it up. Now fafita would rather fight than do his job. Hardly the storms fault

Lol fafita, he really thinks hes untouchable. Even mark tookey kept his team uniform much less tardy. makes you wonder what some of these guys would have been capable of without footy.