• Rabbitohs

• Roosters

• Sharks

• FUCK EM ALL!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
come in from working outside all day and after reading daves commentary think cool ill tune in sounds close. Only to see a blow out 32-10. with 7 mins left on the clock. So it looks like the womens team is just like the mens, first half yea ok not bad, no reason to show up in the second half. Also there end of set plays look pedestrian to be fair, or worse (they just knocked on)
Great 1st half bro.

Horror 2nd.

Reactions: gREVUS
Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
The BRONCS Pinched our best and other teams took the cream before the Warriors even started recruiting.

Bloody disgrace.

Imagine if the mens waited to start contracting a team after the other 15 teams signed theirs.

We wouldnt have Green Luke Roger Tuivasa-Sheck Johnson Fusitua Tohu Harris Mannering Paasi Bunty.

How bout them apples.

AusWarriorsFan

Wow low votes on Roosters, is that who you backing with your heart or head?

Looking forward to Storm grinding sharks into ground tonight. Did anyone see Fafita last week after the game with his shirt off in the crowd? I worry about his legs, they arent the biggest and with the weight up top i can see knee injuries ahead.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
my thought is that if the storm win and billy is taken out by the judiciary for the final. The storm will get rolled big time.

Reactions: Defence
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Not when Billy the golden child is involved ...Storm certainly getting looked after shoulder charges no issues

Yeah it’s a Billy wankfest alright but think the bin was at least in consideration

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
The BRONCS Pinched our best and other teams took the cream before the Warriors even started recruiting.
Referring to Rona Peters? After over 10 years playing for NZ she has now made herself available to play for QLD and Jillaroos.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
Yeah it’s a Billy wankfest alright but think the bin was at least in consideration
just remember that the NRL CEO told them to put the whistle away for these games. Theres been heaps of penalties that would have been called if it was regular season. They will avoid the bin at all costs.

AusWarriorsFan

bit rough i think that play the ball. i know they watching out for it but he was standing. seen 10000 this year worse.

storm i use to dislike too, but good is good. its playing hating otherwise. storm i outright player hate their guts and they a cheating bunch of Juiced UP spoilt brats.

xWarrior

just remember that the NRL CEO told them to put the whistle away for these games. Theres been heaps of penalties that would have been called if it was regular season. They will avoid the bin at all costs.
But only sharks are getting penalised?

Reactions: Tragic
gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
But only sharks are getting penalised?
thats not correct, the storm got done on attack before and just now on defense. Honestly to think that the storm are bigger grubs than the sharks, well i cant see it. IMO the sharks have always been the team with the most and biggest grubs. And that crusher pretty much sums it up. Now fafita would rather fight than do his job. Hardly the storms fault

AusWarriorsFan

Lol fafita, he really thinks hes untouchable. Even mark tookey kept his team uniform much less tardy. makes you wonder what some of these guys would have been capable of without footy.

Reactions: gREVUS