General NRL 2018 FINALS Week 2 - General Discussion

Are you jumping on another bandwagon? If so which team?

• Storm

• Roosters

• Sharks

• Rabbitohs

• Panthers

• Dragons

Results are only viewable after voting.
Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

Clearly we are lacking finals intensity. Its another level which we never reached this year. Gutting but the truth. Our wingers are probably abit too slow for finals footy. We need speed and quick play the ball ability on the wings

Reactions: bruce

AusWarriorsFan

Geeze id love to have had a crack at the sharks after the 1 pt loss to them. Im just thinking looking at the way the shark use luke lewis who started as back, Ken could easily compete with him. There was a long call for Manu to move to the forward later in career.

AusWarriorsFan

Geeze id love to have had a crack at the sharks after the 1 pt loss to them. Im just thinking looking at the way the shark use luke lewis who started as back, Ken could easily compete with him. There was a long call for Manu to move to the forward later in career.
LOL. More ball for Ken means more runs through holes from Shaun Johnson and more tries.

Lewis is awesome.

Reactions: bruce
Chief

Chief

How did we get beaten by these guys last week. I know we played bad but im sure we would be putting up more of a fight than these guys. Or am i dreaming again

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Panthers have been on the back foot all but the last 7 mins. It means their trainer cant be on the field telling them what to do. Bitter me, why would you say that?

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
How did we get beaten by these guys last week. I know we played bad but im sure we would be putting up more of a fight than these guys. Or am i dreaming again
Not sure about that. Cronulla are strong, and have a far stronger forward pack and we know how we go against strong forward packs. Besides the last time we beat the Sharks was over 3 years ago...

Panthers were fairly standard last week. That game and the performance by the broncos were substandard for a finals game. Every other team were playing at a finals level.

Maybe its time to admit we were shellshocked, totally out of our depth in the finals and were woeful.