Team List NRL 2017 Round 9 Warriors vs Roosters TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Happy to see CNK in line for his debut. Would have preferred to keep the Ayshford / Fusitua combo going though. Put CNK straight into Kata's centre spot. CNK's debut... really looking forward to it this week...

Too much risk defensively to have ChuNK and Ken on one side.

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

I'm kind of hoping Blake and CNK are paired up. I get the feeling Blake makes his wingers better. Only problem would be then Ken and Fusitua would be paired up which doesn't fill me with confidence

Only Foran -> Whare -> Ken would give me defensive confidence.

But that ain't happening.

Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
If we have been lacking impact off the bench, dnt see why SK wouldn't ask Manu if he wants to play.
I'm mean dwell in ISP or get more 1st grade time??

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
CNK will definitely debut assuming he doesnt get injured. Manu Vatuvei wont be a late swap...

Reactions: 3 users
Waiting For Premiership

Waiting For Premiership

Manu on the bench. If Foran gets hammy prob, CNK goes to his spot , then Manu goes to wing. Also if Foran is ok and CNK is holding his own , SK could then use Manu as a prop smashing ram....Simple.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Dunedin warrior

No complaints about the team, about as good as we can manage.
Crucial game for us after two losses from tough road trips. Win this and we are back on track. Lose and we are in a bit of a hole.

Jordan G

TBH outside of injury (or a sudden burst of next level form) it wouldn't shock me if Vete had played his last game of first grade for us.

Miket12

Miket12

Where do they post the updated team lists Mike?
Go to nrl.com and under the 2017 NRL SEASON (on the right hand side), click on the Official NRL Team List button. They change the team lists 24 hours before the game starts and then an hour before with the game Day squad.

Reactions: 1 users

WarriorBall

Go to nrl.com and under the 2017 NRL SEASON (on the right hand side), click on the Official NRL Team List button. They change the team lists 24 hours before the game starts and then an hour before with the game Day squad.

Cheers mate.