Results are only viewable after voting.
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2017 - Round 9 - Warriors vs Roosters Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors ? vs ? Sydney Roosters
Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland
NRL+Rd+15+Warriors+v+Roosters+Z2tvg_nLm8Ex.jpg

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round ? game between the New Zealand Warriors and ?team? after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/2017-r9.85/

jsmooove

jsmooove

that defense in the second half on our own line..... the bulge in my pants could only get so big

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users
jonno

jonno

Amazing goal line defense, possibly our best ever defensive game, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Never say die attitude. Even after all the mistakes and fuckups they kept tackling, and kept fighting and got the result.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 users
BiggerD

BiggerD

that defense in the second half on our own line..... the bulge in my pants could only get so big

That was the Best Defense from the Warriors I have seen from the Warriors for a very long time.

Defense wins games and that was an example of that.

Reactions: 24 users

Tracer Fire

Whew! That is what you call snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. That defense from the guys in the 2nd half was fantastic.

Reactions: 11 users
Trugoy

Trugoy

Only Flava Flav can express it for me right now..YEAAAAH BOYEEEEE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Marshthedarsh

Klein has some balls. not sure if he'd make the same in Golden point, but watching the replay it was spot on. Pearce never went to marker and ran straight across to make contact a few times.

Kearney had the slightest grin on his face while packing up his papers, more of a "that was lucky".

Strange game, in that we took the lead right at the end after trailing for nearly the whole second half never really threatening. Lots of defence after those charge downs and how crucial were those last gasp try savers...

Reactions: 12 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
If we'd lost that it would have been the death knell of our season; it was a crucial game

I feel confident looking ahead based on our defence, but what the hell is happening in these second halves

Still lacking decision making on attack. Missed some overlaps that were there to exploit

Didn't miss Kata at all, but still not confident with Ken; he is our weak link. CNK was reassuringly solid

No sign of discomfort to Foran

Gavet immense

Can't wait for the next few games. Please no injuries in the test match

Reactions: 11 users
BiggerD

BiggerD

I think the Warriors have just turned the corner.. Here comes their mid-season winning run.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Danpatmac

The defence gets an A+

The attack gets a C+

overall a B

CNK looks like the guy we all hoped he would be... a proper footballer.

Reactions: 28 users

Perth warrior

Best "goal line" D in a long time. Charnze deserves another week also in top grade. Played out of his skin.

Reactions: 17 users
Tedster

Tedster

Good game - great win! CNK did nothing wrong, keep him there i say - would rather Maumalo was replaced, not sure what he was doing towards the end of the game when he knocked it on. Defence was awesome. :D:D

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
janfin

janfin

Well that's one way to have a spare egg left over ..Awesome defence so proud to be a Warriors fan even though they couldn't make it a 1/2 dozen of eggs :)

Reactions: 2 users
imallrin

imallrin

Johnson was bloody hopeless today, two intercepts, his combination with Bodene was horrible, kept over running each other. That defence was awesome, CNK was fantastic on attack and D, great signs.

Reactions: 10 users

Jordan G

1. Defense was epic. Spent most the second half on our line and both their tries were handed to them by us.

2. SKD in that last play that led to us getting field position. Only SKD. Lol.

3. CNK/A proper winger.......yup. Not going to say more than that.

4. Refs. That was ballsy. Well done. Could have let it go and nobody would have picked it up.

Reactions: 7 users