• A

• B

• C+

• F

• Z-

Results are only viewable after voting.

Inruin

Contributor
Agreed, I want Lillyman gone, he weakens us so much. Time to give Vete, Tofofoa Sipley or Matae a chance in that jersey. We need size and agro, these boys have it over Lillyman.
he gets a bit of hate on here and I'm not sure why. would love to see how many times players finish on their front after being tackled. Thought Lilly.an was really good again this week. I'm sure the seats will back that up

he gets a bit of hate on here and I'm not sure why. would love to see how many times players finish on their front after being tackled. Thought Lilly.an was really good again this week. I'm sure the seats will back that up
He doesnt really fit the mould of a modern prop. Hes a more traditional, 1980s style prop, short and stocky. Hes not really my idea of a marquee prop which is his place at the Warriors, him and Matulino.

Billy Teets James

Foran was there in body, But it's obvious his mind wasn't. Hope he or whoever confirms his future soon.

I'm pretty proud of Ken tonight. He gets a lot of stick. But that cover dee where he made 2 crucial tackles to deny Melbourne a try was magnificent. Showed some ticker did our big fulla.
Even charging the ball up he was there ar least twice every set of six. Few mistakes, But i can't knock his attitude.

Refs? Fuck me. That's all I'll say.

Really disappointed. A little bit at our boys. But also the officiating, & Commentary. Man they were deep throating the storm. Swallowing and all! Kefe! Lol.

Big ups the machine Mannering & Cap Roger.
And Hoff, He went hard.

Muts, Didn't expect much. Played alright, And was good to see him back.

NAS was massive! And his proping partners! Ouuwweee, To have a rotation like that.

Highlights - Ken with the Defensive effort. & Shaun Johnson smashing Billy twice lol.....Oh, And our boy wonder with the double.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Grrr, played okay, tried hard for sure.

Taking the 2 was the right thing to do, but at the same time our inside the 20 attack is dangerous, will have to back that at some point as we don't score from long range.

Refs, sigh, they just fabricate penalties out of thin air sometimes.

Reactions: Raw Power
Lots of effort and a mixed bag on execution but Maumalo and Kata vs Chambers and Vunivalu always looked like a mismatch. When Kata was off, it had the chance to get really ugly which thankfully it didn't.

Storm's 2nd phase against our one out hit ups (how many times did Lillyman hit the ball up on the 4th tackle, WTF?) was the difference IMO.

Round 1, beat 16th, Knights, Home
Round 2, Lost 1st, Storm, Home
Round 3, Lost 9th, Dogs, Away
Round 4, Lost 2nd, Dragons, Away
Round 5, Beat 15th, Titans, Home
Round 6, Beat 10th, Eels, Home
Round 7, Lost 7th, Raiders, Away
Round 8, Lost 1st, Storm, Away

Just need to keep plugging away. Play a little better next game.

• Haha
Reactions: bruiser and Maddog

Billy Teets James

I missed what happened to Kata? Is it serious? Who comes in for him? Hoping CNK? But at center? Or do they split Fusitua & Ayshford up, Manu back outside Fusitua? Ayshford with Ken? Or Lolohea back?

Hope to see Vete back. For Sao, Or either of the Sipley bros.

Man, Frustrating with the Foran situation not knowing what's happening with our club long term. Need that stability.

Reactions: Hadyn
Good game, still a bit horse after screaming at the refs, and how far Melbourne lay all over the ruck.it feels like are team are turning the corner.bring in bunty for bodene,cnk for kata,this team will make the 8
3 Aysh
2 fuss
1 manners,manners,manners.amazing
One criticism stop bombing.try running it on the last. and fuck this 2 point shit kick for touch.we may have had a different score line

Last edited:
Reactions: Maddog and Inruin