Team List NRL 2017 Round 5 - Warriors TEAM LIST v Titans

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 4x GA Tickets in the South Stand for the Titans game on Sunday free to a good home if anyone wants them. I can't make it. PM if your keen on them. Mods: feel free to move this if I've posted in the wrong place...
Too easy to refuse

No wonder you aren't trying to sell them,
Brighten up everyone.

Its Friday!!! Yay!!!

And Warriors dont play until Sunday. Yay!!!!
Yeah, but if they lose, everyone has to go back to work Monday, unless your a farmer like me, and then luckily everyday that ends in Y is the next work day

My apologies everyone, for being negative and making light of the current situation, I just don't know how to feel about the club as a whole at the moment, and find myself in a weird place where I want the Warriors to succeed but there are so many holes to fix in order for that to work. Couple that with the Aussie media having regular laughs at our expense and one person who I respect with the most adoration, Sterlo, completely nailing the warriors on air the other night, along with Radio Sport frequently mentioning the Warriors in a negative light, as well as the general NZ public that want to put their boot in every chance they have, (typically pro rugby union people), and there is so much ammo at the present, it all gets a bit much at times

Not sure what this has to do with the thread, but I feel a little better for my little spray, maybe we should form a Warriors Support group? for those die hard fans that could never stop supporting the club, but get disillusioned at times.

Reactions: 11 users
I watch Mook's IV and he just prattles out the same Hyperbole and cliches we have been hearing for the last 5 years! He blames the unsettling of Foran as an excuse to the pre game prep! surely he can see that his non start had nothing to do with us losing. Then just to do my head in the fool says after 20 minutes we were 20-2 down then WON the last 60 minutes 12-6 for fucks sake why treat us like idiots all the damn time. Then he is laughing and joking it makes me vomit! He then says the reserves turned our game around and how are they rewarded? Pine Time, why bother, the Titans have missed a run but they will run riot, lets see who is the most desperate come game time!

That part pissed me off as well. So much for accountability. If the reserves turned the game around then wtf are guys like Hoffman, Gubb and Luke doing in the starting lineup?

I hope the big lesson from last week - and Bluey did it too so it's not just Mooks - is "don't name an emergency player in your team where that player has already played significant minutes that weekend." Would we have been much worse off if Mannering had moved to centre and one of the interchange from the ISP team had been named?

i swear Kearney and Bluey share the same brain

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I watch Mook's IV and he just prattles out the same Hyperbole and cliches we have been hearing for the last 5 years! He blames the unsettling of Foran as an excuse to the pre game prep! surely he can see that his non start had nothing to do with us losing. Then just to do my head in the fool says after 20 minutes we were 20-2 down then WON the last 60 minutes 12-6 for fucks sake why treat us like idiots all the damn time. Then he is laughing and joking it makes me vomit! He then says the reserves turned our game around and how are they rewarded? Pine Time, why bother, the Titans have missed a run but they will run riot, lets see who is the most desperate come game time!

this is just parramatta repeating itself, eels fans can't stand Kearney for the exact same reasons we are starting to

Last edited:

Jordan G

Jokes aside.

If it helps, I honestly think we will win this weekend.

So do I. It feels too familiar.

Been under heavy pressure for two weeks, earn a scrappy win over the Titans to give the media a series of "have they turned the corner"articles only to put in a dismal follow up performance against the Eels at home to remind everyone "oh...right...Warriors" which will then be followed by a scrappy loss to the Raiders in Canberra where everyone will say "had already pegged that one for a loss anyway so - brownie points".

Long story short 2-5 sounds about right.

Reactions: 1 user

WarriorBall

All it means at this stage is Hingano will be named in the 19 man team announced tomorrow will likely not play ISP and be the Warriors 18th man on Sunday if that makes any sense. He's essentially cover for Foran right up until kick off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.