General NRL 2017 Round 4 - General Discussion

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Only first half but Doggies getting schooled by Manly.,

Taufua... what a beast and handful to stop.. reminds me of a shorter younger Manu.

Miket12

Miket12

wow we lost to the Dogs and Manly are whoopin them
That's because Manly have worked out simple things like not running into the back of the guy who just played the ball when you're trying to get over from dummyhalf, putting the ball down properly when you are over the line and remembering that league is a team sport.

Reactions: 1 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
That's because Manly have worked out simple things like not running into the back of the guy who just played the ball when you're trying to get over from dummyhalf, putting the ball down properly when you are over the line and remembering that league is a team sport.

basically what you're saying there is we suck.

Reactions: 2 users

Jordan G

Dogs played the same as they did against Manly as they did us in the first half.

Manly 26-0 up at halftime

Warriors 10-6 down

Yup.......yup

Reactions: 2 users
wallacenz

wallacenz

Warriors forward pack looks ok on paper but after watching these other teams this weekend I don't think the Warriors pack can match their endurance

Reactions: 1 user
koolkat

koolkat

Kick assists for try's should be only worth three points frankly rubbish.bomb after bomb.then the grubber that ricochet everywhere for only someone to full on to score wich I could do..lo that would force Shaun Johnson to run

wallacenz

wallacenz

Titans have some class on attack, passing inside then outside, then out the other side again, all in one movement, always someone running onto the ball despite 20minutes of defence

ugly defence from Hurrell

Selector

Leivaha Pulu showing in this game if the rumours are true, why the Warriors are interested. Two very good offloads leading directly to tries.

MarkW

MarkW

Hurrell annoys me even when he's playing for another team. So much natural ability but no grit.