• HELL YES!

• Yes

• Yeah but they made it hard on themselves

• No

• $#@';*@"!?']{^

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pozza

Pozza

The worrying thing for me is that this is probably the best they can play with this current roster.
Who in the Warriors camp is responsible for talent ( or lack of) identification.
I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for Foran to turn things around. He was very good at Manly when surrounded by some very good players, but has yet to convince me he can tough it out when getting
hammered every week.

Reactions: 7 users
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
do they leave the commentary on when they do the video review sessions? I fucking hope so.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Only 10,000 people there tonight. Covered stadium is wasted on the people of Dunedin!!!

Reactions: 8 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
I feel sorry for you hopeless fuckers who watched the game.

I really do.

I am drinking for you tonight.

And the rest of the weekend. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Ive lost so much love for this club. I never admit to being a fan anymore. I call myself a "Warriors victim" now. And stupid-ass me has become a jersey collector now, dammit! But at least they are cheap second hand.

Isaac Luke negotiated a retirement package with us. I question our ability to deal. He gets a trial in his home area immediately on arrival. Tell me that wasnt in his contract. I almost wonder if he has a clause that he cant be dropped.

Shaun Johnson has been told he is a god far too many times. Sees no point in working hard, unless he gets the headlines. Only time he really gets interested is in the last few minutes of a close game.

Our entire team, apart from Manu and Maumalo believe you should run sideways before running directly at 2 or 3 defenders.

Our whole squad seems to be full of players who make a dazzling debut season, then amount to nothing even close to average.

I cant see how this can ever be fixed. We cant afford a total rebuild, so most of this deadwood will have to remain while we bring in 1 over-priced player after another.

Reactions: 13 users
Sledge

Sledge

Shaun Johnson was our best and he was crap, these fuckers are becoming the most overpaid pricks in the nrl. If your not gunna try... fuck offf. If your not good enuf fuck offf. Something has to give and I'm not sure what.

Reactions: 1 users
koolkat

koolkat

Ok I wanna say no mas like, are team.but I can't. I might cuss and swear and wish them harm.tounge and cheek of course but this is the team I chose to support.so like a dumb ass I gotta watch next week

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Jaka

The worrying thing for me is that this is probably the best they can play with this current roster.
Who in the Warriors camp is responsible for talent ( or lack of) identification.
I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for Foran to turn things around. He was very good at Manly when surrounded by some very good players, but has yet to convince me he can tough it out when getting
hammered every week.
U got that right .With really very minimal improvement i feel for Kieran

Maddog

Maddog

I wonder what it's like to support a team that just has that stubborn desire and belief not to ever give up, no matter the circumstances. The Bulldogs were rubbish but the showed the qualities that count the most in the NRL.

Reactions: 1 users
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
I'm not sure why everyone is surprised. We all knew what was going to happen. They roll through the middle with their big forwards and then attack our edges with fast, nimble outside backs. Just like we know next week the Dragons will hit it up with support players and look for the offload.

don't act all like 'wtf was that?'

Reactions: 8 users

kurgal

watching re-plays and FFS they failed against a team playing in SLOW-MOTION, lol, just lol

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Nothing special to write home about here...

IMG 1209

Viking

Viking

Blocker is a feckn tool, going on constantly about the massive Warriors pack then he was corrected by one of the other commentators who pointed out that the U20s pack is physically bigger than the 1st grade pack. He's living proof of the dangers of cumulative concussions.

Props are impotent, no other team fears them.
Backs are slow, there's a good reason why the other NRL teams don't have giants on the wing.
- Maumolo puts a big effort in but is too slow on the wing.
- Kata doesn't pass so will never set his winger up, he should be on the wing himself. Great if he break the line himself but 99% of the time he can't.
- Fusitua looks wasted at centre, he needs more space and time to show his talent.
- Manu went alright considering he got no ball but honestly he's done. How many wingers over 100 kgs and 30 years of age are there across the NRL? Not many if any!
- Tui was much better and mistake free but he's not a fullback, he's in the halves (no thanks) or finishing moves on the wing (which he's shown he can do), nothing else.
Halves didn't have much to work with, I don't know why anyone expects them to pull a magic rabbit out of their arse on every set, it just isn't possible. Ata made a crucial mistake under pressure but was composed for the rest of it.
No offloads means no second phase and against a solid and set defensive line, the Warrior were always going to struggle.
I can't understand how a hooker of Lukes experience can still throw so many borderline forward passes.
Did I miss anything?

Reactions: 9 users
koolkat

koolkat

Ok watching the tits and eels play right now I'm feeling not encouraged but not discouraged either because they are just as bad right now

Reactions: 1 user
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Ok watching the tits and eels play right now I'm feeling not encouraged but not discouraged either because they are just as bad right now
How badly and blatantly are the Titans abusing the Concusson tests!!!
The game stopped because Elgey was knocked out. The Eels player even took his mouth guard out and rolled him on his side. He never went off for a head check!!!
Then Konnie gets a hit on the ankle and they use that as an excuse to get a free interchange by claiming a head knock. Ryan James does the same after!! The commentators even commented that surely they were taking the piss...

Pisses me off after we follow the rules with Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and his head knock!

Reactions: 1 user
Maddog

Maddog

He doesn't really fit the team culture. I think it was best that he leave.
Your right! It's like Mannering is in a bad relationship. She (The Warriors) always say the right things and that they can and will improve.. However it never happens does it. Move on Simon, you deserve better!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users