• A+

• A

• B

• C-

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tragic

Tragic

So was it just me or did the 'process' get thrown out the window in the 2nd half? We seemed to come out of the sheds willing to throw the ball around a lot more. You could tell they hadn't practised it for a long time...
i was wondering if it was a player driven change. hey boys, last 40 minutes of the year lets chuck it around like we have wanted to all year, cant get dropped next week for not following the process so nothing to lose

Reactions: 1 users
Swanley

Swanley

Absolutely true, Solo Kata is god-awful and must never play for us again.

But on the flipside...Stephen Kearney
Actually I think Kata could play on the wing....can't pass and always runs himself, so let him take the hitup and finish any potential backline move, and it's easier to defend as a winger(for most other teams!)...

Reactions: 1 user

warriors4eva

so tui has a good game against us !! so what, so does most every other nrl player this season

he plays in a team that still finished below the warriors and so does konnie

neither player any loss in my opinion

lets worry about the players we have

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brownstone

Tui had a great game because Kata is atrocious, let's not pretend like Tui would have been doing that to a competent team and we're somehow missing out because he left.
He's played pretty well against a number of teams since switching to the Tigers. Still has the odd defensive lapse in him however unless teams like the Roosters, Panthers and Sea Eagles aren't competent then your comment is wrong.

Jordan G

We definitely threw the ball around a hell of a lot more in the second half and were more threatening with ball in hand because of it.

It should be noted that even while throwing the ball around we still maintained an 86% completion rate for the game.

No idea what that means, but it does show that you can use the football without it automatically leading to errors.

WarriorBall

Our games been stripped back to the basics, pass selection looks slightly better when we move into second phase play because of it ... clearly there's not enough of it but then you've gotta earn the right.