• A

• B

• C-

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trugoy

Trugoy

Its over. Thank fuck for that.
Most boring and disappointing season of rugby league in the history of the Warriors.
And that's saying a lot after the crap years we've had to suffer through. Good riddance season 2017.

Anyway, moving on, time for the real deal footy to begin, with real deal teams.
Bring on the finals!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Jordan G

We only held the opposition to less than 20 points five times this season.

We won all five. Defence wins games.

If Kata is still at centre and Maumalo on the wing at the start of next season I think I'll just be watching 7 games per round.

Reactions: 8 users
hoolioh

hoolioh

Knew it was lost in the first 20. No fuckin urgency, dumb bench again. I was one of the fools who thought SK was going to turn us around but have to admit I was wrong. A prop rotation of Gubb an Tevaga WTF. Kata an Momaloo have to have the worst edge in the comp but keep getting picked. The only players worth keeping are Fusitua, Mannering, Sheck an CNK who should of been there all season. Glad its over an I wont be fooled next year

Pozza

Pozza

Would it be wrong to launch a public campaign to make sure Kata isnt in the first grade team next year? Also a "Bring Back The Offload" campaign.
Not wrong. It would be wrong if we didn't. Can't believe this joker is actually playing 1st Grade.
He's as dumb as a box full of hammers

Reactions: 2 users
jonno

jonno

Matt Allwood is better than Solo Kata... CNK is better than Solo Kata... Zac Santo is better than Solo Kata...

Stop picking players on potential.

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!! STOP IT.:mad:

If Kata want's to play first grade he can earn it like everyone else.

Generally Little

Generally Little

Its very sad when teams below us, like the Tigers and Knights are showing signs of improvement every week. The only thing we have improved on this year is our losing streak!
And the Tigers announce new player signings nearly every week since Cleary took over. The future for the Warriors looks very sad with no improvement and no new signings:hungover:!

Reactions: 11 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Utter rubbish, you can't pull a style of play out for one half of footy thats been shelved for 26 rounds and hope for it to be clean and crisp. Get off Kearneys nuts
Yeah you're right, such a downward slide after our awesome season last year.... Ohh #beenshitfor6seasonsbro

Tim burgess

Tim burgess

Even Brandy and Voss were commenting how boring the Warriors style of play is,
their attack is pedestrian and lifeless for the majority of times.

Surely SK can see the current process of of mistake free football is not working.

I'll be honest I don't think I can stomach another season of watching the Warriors under SK, their that boring to watch.

Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Very telling stat - we had 2% more possession but had to make 69 more tackles than them.

I'm not unhappy with any of the players we have lost this year, I just hope more follow.

Reactions: 6 users

Jordan G

How about we start by picking people in a position they're suited to and then go from there?

Afoa is a prop, always was in the junior grades, when the ball gets to him on the edge the play dies.

Maumalo was a second rower, sometimes centre fill in all through the junior grades, so we put him on the wing

CNK playing on the right wing despite being left footed......all so we can play our Manu 2.0 on the wing.

Kata.....being in the team at all.

Tevaga playing prop. To be fair to him he tried his ass off, but when a prop is playing second rower and a second rower is playing wing you don't put a lock/hooker at fucking prop.

Reactions: 10 users
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
I like Tevaga. Its not his fault he is asked to play prop. Cannot fault him for his effort whenever he is put on the field.

Reactions: 16 users

Billy Teets James

What a shambles of a fucking club!!!

Juniors went from world beaters to bottom of the barrel.j

We signed the most ignorant & arrogant coach
EVER! Useless!

Let go of people we should of kept.

Tony Iro Isn't shit as recruitment.

This whole Foran fiasco was a waste of time.
He was major build ups.

Doyle blowing smoke up our asses!

No heart, No soul, No mana!

If this is what we have got to look forward to next year, Same old shit. Same old personal?
They will lose 3 quarters of their fan base.

I will be there next year. With the same hope & expectations i have of this club every year.
But, I'm running out of hope. Passion is nearly gone.
Personally, I blame Kearney! Plenty of ISP players performing. In form. Big powerful units. Sipley Bros. Ogden. Satae. But we were told to trust his process. Fuck your process!!! Go away, Fly back to NostrilVille where you come from. And don't come back!

I love Wiki. But, We need a new, Hard nosed fitness trainer. Boys are to comfortable with Rubes.

Iro, Laters bei.

Kata - I feel for him. The loss of his bro has hit him hard. He doesn't want to be there. Let him go.

Ken - forwards

Props - Pitiful.

Hingano & Lino aren't even back up halves. Ata, Has some sort of promise.

Lisone - I couldn't handle for another year.

Afoa is boring. Good kid, But offers nothing.

2018 offers not much at all lol.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Gavet , Fusitua, Johnson, Harris, Mannering.

Plenty of potential- Roache , Papalii, Tevaga.

So many gaps to fill.....Fuck.

Reactions: 6 users
Pozza

Pozza

Does anyone think we'll be any better next year. Our big signing Harris will be under enormous pressure to
get us into the semis. Good luck with that. A certain other Storm back rower initials Ryan Hoffman has fitted in nicely with the Warriors. Didn't take him long to bring himself down there level.

Reactions: 1 users
imallrin

imallrin

Is that a new record for us - 9 losses in a row or have we had 10 before?

Seriously Kata is the dumbest sack of shit, unreal how Kearney selects him
Week in and week out. I know it's not the coach with this lot but kearneys record speaks for itself, he has to go, zero idea. We are like a boxer who just stands there with his hands up defending the whole fight, a punching bag, at least throw a few haymakers and go down swinging like we used to, we have zero aggression, no mongrel, so sad really

Reactions: 1 user

Jordan G

Does anyone think we'll be any better next year. Our big signing Harris will be under enormous pressure to
get us into the semis. Good luck with that. A certain other Storm back rower initials Ryan Hoffman has fitted in nicely with the Warriors. Didn't take him long to bring himself down there level.

Ask me again once we've finished signing players, but if Kata/Maumalo is on that side of the field no second rower/half is going to fix the problem.

At this point magic 8-ball says - "outlook not so good"

Reactions: 3 users
jonno

jonno

OK here's the 2017 Warriors Challenge.

Can anyone find a game this season where Kata and Ken haven't let in any soft tries down their edge. (And you can't pick a game they weren't playing in, lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users