General NRL 2017 Round 26 - General Discussion

AlexM

AlexM

He is going ok , just ran over gordan for a try, defensively he's a bit slow , but he'd make a good second rower

BeastMode

BeastMode

fuck, you know what happens if the Titans win - we drop to #14 on the table!

20 to go

Tits look good.

Go the Titans!!

16-6!

snake77

snake77

Ha! Take it back, try Pulu. Looks damaging close to the line. No idea on defence though.

He must've shown something at training during the week, tits are going to him often.
Probably shifted there due to injuries. I missed that game, I was hoping to watch him to see how he went out wide. Obviously we don't know if he'll play on an edge or in the middle for us. But if he plays on the edge chances are if a centre or winger gets injured he'd be shifted out so seeing him at centre would have been interesting to see how he'd go especially on defence if he would get found out due to lack of mobility etc.

snake77

snake77

The Storm with a fantastic start to the game. 20-0 after 20 minutes and 10/10 completion rate.

They make some decent sides look average.

Reactions: 1 user
Pozza

Pozza

I'm glad we were able to play Manly back into form. Thank fuck they didn't play like they did today last week. Could have been 50

Reactions: 1 user
wallacenz

wallacenz

Fuck I never noticed how big of douche joey Lelua is
Thats a surprise, I still remember him running from the other side of the field when Maclean was knocked out as a rookie, standing over him screaming at him and laughing. He's a moron boofhead.

Hes one guy I would hate the Warriors to recruit no matter how good he can be.

Reactions: 3 users