Team List NRL 2017 Round 24 - Rabbitohs vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-8-15_17-23-49.jpeg
Seriously though, when is the real team named.

Last edited:
Pleased Roache is still 9, Lino obviously in as cover for Foran - if he goes out, same halves combo as last week (I thought that worked okay given the lack of experience). Luke needs to step up with whatever time he gets on field.

I wouldn't screw the ISP team up by promoting players for three comparatively meaningless when they have a realistic shot of winning the ISP minor premiership at least and from that the ISP GF...

Not sure whats funnier, Kearneys ctrl+c/ctrl+v or the fact people still thought their would be changes.

Like trying to reach a word count in an essay minutes before the deadline.

I was surprised to learn we actually have a four man bench to pick from but never use it. Like using the same sheet of toilet paper over and over when you have a whole roll to pick from.

Foran can sod off too, doesn't deserve a place over Hingano or Lino

Jordan G

We really have nobody else to choose from. That's one of the biggest problems.

Rabbits to roll through the middle, Angus and Sam to terrorise us on the edges, Souths kicking game to keep us pinned in our end. Another 20 point loss coming up.

Reactions: Johnnyray and bruce
A good run in NRL would do them wonders heading into finals footy. Win or loose its a good morale boost getting picked for first grade from ISP...
How many first grade games would make them ineligible for the ISP finals? 4 of the last 7 or something like that?

Mr Bob

Contributor
Pleased Roache is still 9, Lino obviously in as cover for Foran - if he goes out, same halves combo as last week (I thought that worked okay given the lack of experience). Luke needs to step up with whatever time he gets on field.

I wouldn't screw the ISP team up by promoting players for three comparatively meaningless when they have a realistic shot of winning the ISP minor premiership at least and from that the ISP GF...

I posted in the wrong thread but like Mt W mentioned holding back players so we have a shot at winning ISP is god dam ridiculous.

Even if we did win it. Its nothing to brag home about.

Yay we're the ISP Minor Premiers or

Yay we're fucking ISP champions for 2017!!!!

If i told that to my aussie mates they'd just laugh at me.....

Last edited:
CNK wondering why he resigned.
Ogden should get out while he can and go to a club who will use and get more out of him.
Pauga knows he will debut after the process kicks in.

What I saw from last week was Kata looked like he needed a shoulder Reco, went down like 2 bit whore, then walla hes back. When I was coaching, admittedly my players weren't highly paid athletes, unless you had a broken fucken leg you get up and get back into the line until a break in play, dont go writhing on the ground then be ok after 20 mins, old school I know but still relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.