Results are only viewable after voting.
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2017 - Round 24 - Rabbitohs vs Warriors Post Match Discussion
South Sydney Rabbitohs ? vs ? New Zealand Warriors
ANZ Stadium, Sydney

NRLRd13RabbitohsvWarriorsHw5EPYHdH2Ox

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 24 game between the New Zealand Warriors and South Sydney Rabbitohs after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/2017-r24.98/

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
That is the worst game of NRL I have seen in a very long time. Souths were terrible and scored 36 points. This is the worst warriors squad I have ever seen take the field. Kearney is the worst coach in the nrl, this new owner can't come soon enough he seriously needs to be cut along with the whole squad bar Mannering. Disgusting.

Reactions: 10 users

Jordan G

Can't defend, can't win.

Siimple enough game, apparently not simple enough for our boys to grasp.

Reactions: 2 users
Tim burgess

Tim burgess

Fortunately I've not seen the game. Only heard snippets on the radio when driving to the Hunter from Sydney.

Just looked on the NRL website. What type of bench did SK select.

Who was good who was bad

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
wallacenz

wallacenz

Heard Lillyman say milestones dont mean much to him earlier in the week. The Warriors all seem to have that philosophy, they don't get up for anything

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
I dont even think half of our team can spell pride let alone what it means to have pride in your team.
If i was to laugh after losing like that in my day, fuck turning up to training I'd get flogged.

Reactions: 3 users
demco

demco

Fuck you Isaac Luke! Stop smiling you bent cu**!

A real Warrior would not smile but pick him out for later seeing he had just put a head hit on one of our guys but this is not the Warriors we have here we just smile at the opposition as they smash and rape us. That sums our club culture

Reactions: 5 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
7 losses in a fucking row now

I'm just gonna leave it there.

No i wont.

Fuck off Kearney. You hopeless cu**

Just admit it and resign FFS

You cant coach

You dont have a fucking clue what a process is

Ergghhhh..!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
This is the worst warriors squad I have ever seen take the field.
Totally agree
Kearney is the worst coach in the nrl
It is pretty hard when your club signs players to two year contracts when they cannot defend., Their stats were quite okay tonight, except for missed tackles, and those are only the tackles they got close to, half the time Kata didn't even do that. He would have to be one of the worst signings for first grade I can think of. He can score tries, he is fast, but he cannot learn,and he cannot defend, although he did an offload tonight, really surprised the defence.

Reactions: 3 users
mtsmart

mtsmart

Good luck to Monty Betham getting the fans to buy the club. There won't be any fans left at the end of the season.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
mtsmart

mtsmart

Totally agree

It is pretty hard when your club signs players to two year contracts when they cannot defend., Their stats were quite okay tonight, except for missed tackles, and those are only the tackles they got close to, half the time Kata didn't even do that. He would have to be one of the worst signings for first grade I can think of. He can score tries, he is fast, but he cannot learn,and he cannot defend, although he did an offload tonight, really surprised the defence.

He even passed the ball once to Maumalo, who got the defender at the same time lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users