01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejbrenu2

Warriors Bench Player
Aug 3, 2017
Lillyman the fall guy...

He may not be everybody's cup of tea (and obviously won't be here next year now), but seriously how could he possibly be threatened with demotion at the expense of some of the other muppets?

How many shockers has he had in his last 200+ games?
Lillyman the fall guy...

He may not be everybody's cup of tea (and obviously won't be here next year now), but seriously how could he possibly be threatened with demotion at the expense of some of the other muppets?

How many shockers has he had in his last 200+ games?

He's the victim of being in a weak pack and with all his experience doesn't seem to bring leadership. Chuck him in any other forward pack and he would go well.

He is a bit one dimensional and ends up on his back a lot these days though but most other teams seem to carry a consistent but not exceptional prop and get away with it.

I would personally look at who we might be giving more game time too next year and play them whilst reducing Lillymans and Matualino's minutes. Great servants they have been but they are not the future of the club

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I'd expect his output from a player in their first or second year. This is his 3rd full year in first grade and he's still hopeless. Sick of waiting for these guys to kick on
Right on brother.

I cannot see any other club signing him like we did. Remember SK inherited the guy though. However it must be remembered that props take longer to mature, even Polynesians, and Jason Taumalolo was very ordinary in his first seasons.

So if SK can turn Lisone around I reckon that is worth the effort. It might mean we have a go froward pack next season, maybe.

ejbrenu2

Warriors Bench Player
Aug 3, 2017
I predict that we will match the Raiders for energy and effort in the first 10 minutes, Roache will look the goods out of dummy half. Everyone will think 'SK's spray worked'.

Then Roaches hamstring goes again, Rapana, Cotric and Hodgson start to find spaces in behind the ruck. Bam, bam back to back Raiders tries. Cue vision of Hoffman in the in goal hands on hips. We lose by 20+. Nothing changes, follow same script next year

YeahNah 4020

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah well that kinda sux
Bully had to be dropped, man I loved him at Souths for the Kiwis by with us yeah nah aye!

Boot camp him get him fit and bench impact player as dummy half and little second row bursts!

Serious question why no CNK and I wouldn't even play Hoffman would you?

eric

1st Grade Fringe
May 27, 2015
GC
Right on brother.

I cannot see any other club signing him like we did. Remember SK inherited the guy though. However it must be remembered that props take longer to mature, even Polynesians, and Jason Taumalolo was very ordinary in his first seasons.

So if SK can turn Lisone around I reckon that is worth the effort. It might mean we have a go froward pack next season, maybe.

Yeah I understand he was re-signed under cappy's watch. He is signed till next year so I'm willing to give him one year. same with Kata.

If no improvement, they need to be moved on. 4 years is long enough

ejbrenu2

Warriors Bench Player
Aug 3, 2017
Yeah well that kinda sux
Bully had to be dropped, man I loved him at Souths for the Kiwis by with us yeah nah aye!

Boot camp him get him fit and bench impact player as dummy half and little second row bursts!

Serious question why no CNK and I wouldn't even play Hoffman would you?

I'd move Ayshford into second row, Fusitua in to centre and CNK out wide. Same as Lillyman and Mats for Hoffman, thanks for the service but we're planning for next year

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I'd move Ayshford into second row, Fusitua in to centre and CNK out wide. Same as Lillyman and Mats for Hoffman, thanks for the service but we're planning for next year

We need Ayshford at centre, it is Kata that needs to either go to the wing or the reserves until he learns to pass the ball...preferably the reserves. CNK can go on the wing.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Its all predictable, however it provides a great indication that SK has no belief in the depth of the squad.

I shudder to think what 2018 will deliver. Given the potential improvement of Newcastle and West Tigers the Warriors are wooden spoon contenders.

Harris, Graham, Pulu, Blair... and the best pre-season ever. Don't lock us in for the spoon just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings