Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Unfrigginbelievable - why the hell did i even bother reading the list should of known he has no testicles - so dumb arse Kearney comes out and says about consequences for guys not putting effort in and this? Should be what the hell does a guy need to do to actually get dropped from this team?

Afakasi247

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 5, 2014
Hmm.

Dissapointed no wholesale changes. Should have known better.

However, what shouldn't be overlooked in the circumstances is Luke's demotion.

Also;

Matty is usually spot on with his Intel. Now with the team release Luke has been demoted to the bench.

We could also see a Lillyman demotion come Game day with Satae again on the extended bench...we are light on size with Lillyman in the team so who knows.

The more interesting fact is...2 players in the spotlight are 2 supposed "leaders" of the team. Who have been put on notice...stretching for a positive at least some sort of msg is being sent to the younger players...

Also rewarding Roache for his electric display over Luke's lackluster effort...that's a step in the right direction.

If CNK could also slip in on Game Day for either Kata or Maumalo, with Lillyman being demoted than SK might not be full of it after all.

Doubt the either of the latter happens anyway.

Whiteknight

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 30, 2016
Auckland
Hmm.

Dissapointed no wholesale changes. Should have known better.

However, what shouldn't be overlooked in the circumstances is Luke's demotion.

Also;

Matty is usually spot on with his Intel. Now with the team release Luke has been demoted to the bench.

We could also see a Lillyman demotion come Game day with Satae again on the extended bench...we are light on size with Lillyman in the team so who knows.

The more interesting fact is...2 players in the spotlight are 2 supposed "leaders" of the team. Who have been put on notice...stretching for a positive at least some sort of msg is being sent to the younger players...

Also rewarding Roache for his electric display over Luke's lackluster effort...that's a step in the right direction.

If CNK could also slip in on Game Day for either Kata or Maumalo, with Lillyman being demoted than SK might not be full of it after all.

Doubt the either of the latter happens anyway.

The guy shouldn't say that some players didn't put in and then do sweet F all, bloody stupid, nobody will believe a word he is saying, if anyone still does for that matter.....

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
That team makes bullshit of Kearney's threats. He might have told some to piss of for next season and hope they pull their fingers out to get a contract elsewhere. Sounds to me he is in trouble with this squad. He should have dropped them regardless.

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Kearney - "Alright guys this is your 23rd chance, im only gonna give you 3 more after this week. If nothing changes, I will be making big changes for Rnd 1 preseason I promise you."

You screw up 3 more times, you will not be picked for any games between the weekend after the Tigers game and February. Hear me and fear me, biatches!?"

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Lillyman the fall guy...

He may not be everybody's cup of tea (and obviously won't be here next year now), but seriously how could he possibly be threatened with demotion at the expense of some of the other muppets?

How many shockers has he had in his last 200+ games?

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Lillyman the fall guy...

He may not be everybody's cup of tea (and obviously won't be here next year now), but seriously how could he possibly be threatened with demotion at the expense of some of the other muppets?

How many shockers has he had in his last 200+ games?

None, he's the epitome of consistency, along with Simon. Can't get my head around this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings