minute

Rate the game.

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really enjoyed the game tbh, got to see a lot of things that we haven't seen all that much of this season; effort, enthusiasm, offloads, halves taking on the line, repeat sets, some size on the bench... The scoreline was disappointing yeah, but what do you expect? We must have had around 5 guys out there with less than 10 NRL games under their belts.

There is not a lot I can say about the Warriors. Lino and Ata played well

The defending on the edges is terrible, at times it's as the players haven't played together.

Wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or not. If you were it's really good hahah.

Had a left edge of Hoffman (who just got back from a long injury lay-off), Fusitua and Hingano (who've barely played 10 games on that edge between them) and Maumalo.

Then on the right we had Bunty and Lino (who again have barely had much time there), Roache (who's had no time on the wing this year) and Ayshford.

Not to mention Kata coming on and off which would have pushed people back and forth between positions.

I can forgive the edge defence, we've got rookies there atm and we were up against two of the more potent attacking edges in the comp.

Seriously need some career ending injuries to most of this weak arse team......
Lets gone & on & on & on fucking nonsense has played its coarse.....

I know it's been a tough year mate but wishing for career ending injuries is pretty low. Cool off and have a beer mate, come back when the post-match rage has subsided ;).

On a day where news has come through that, taking an optimistic view, could potentially signal the end for Watson, Doyle and Kearney at the club; I'm going to continue to focus on further positives. Thought young Hingano showed some very promising touches and Lino will be a very capable backup in the halves next season. Roache is also streets ahead of Luke. Finally, the worst player on the field won't be playing for us next year. See ya Hoffman.

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Funny some posters are calling for SK to explain how to fix it.
But that's making the assumption that it can be fixed.
Honest truth is what he was hinting to after last weeks loss with the
"If he thought it would help, he'd make wholesale changes ", and "bad habits" comments.
These guys aren't up to the job, and neither are the limited replacements he can use

Last edited:

bruce

Contributor
SK needs to provide some explanations on how he can turn this rabble around, at the moment I don't believe he is capable of doing so. Its a bit like his reign at Parramatta, already we are seeing signs that he is clueless.
Lino and Ata are showing they could have been given more FG time way back, so why did we need Foran?

Reactions: demco

bruce

Contributor
Because they aren't ready, and as the back up, if one of them went down we'd have no one
Fair comment, but I doubt that was the reason Doyle went for Foran. He found backup hookers easy enough.

An argument some have offered is that Foran could give advice to Ata and Lino. We have one of the greatest halves the game has seen as an assistant coach and we need a guy like Foran to show them the ropes?

Stacey seems to have done just fine with Ata and Lino so far, and Sam Cook seems to be developing as well.

Just saying like:)

Reactions: Mr Brownstone

bruce

Contributor
On a day where news has come through that, taking an optimistic view, could potentially signal the end for Watson, Doyle and Kearney at the club; I'm going to continue to focus on further positives. Thought young Hingano showed some very promising touches and Lino will be a very capable backup in the halves next season. Roache is also streets ahead of Luke. Finally, the worst player on the field won't be playing for us next year. See ya Hoffman.
I think I heard the Dalai say there were positives from this game, and there were. The yardage was there, so were the off loads and completion rate, it was just the terrible defence and laziness up front that cost the game. If that is all they have to work on there is hope.

As much as I would be pleased to see the back of Watson especially I cannot take an optimistic view until I know more abut the possible new owners.

Somebody argue that with me, please, I would just love to hear something more solid about Davys.

Reactions: Tim burgess
Funny some posters are calling for SK to explain how to fix it.
But that's making the assumption that it can be fixed.
Honest truth is what he was hinting to after last weeks loss with the
"If he thought it would help, he'd make wholesale changes ", and "bad habits" comments.
These guys aren't up to the job, and neither are with limited replacements he can use
The one thing you can't do is pick players who don't put in effort. Last week he identified players who simply were not trying hard enough. With the season gone every one of those players should have been dropped regardless of the skill level of the replacement players,
I would have rather lost by 30 today and know that we are finally making players accountable. I heard from a source within Warriors coaching staff that he gave this team no chance of winning. If we know we are probably going to lose at least start trying to establish a culture of expectation

I didn't watch yet but stats wise 3 supposed professional Aussie with 5 tackles misses each? Seems like we need more bros from southauckland these aussies are kaka.
100% don't know why we have to import these rubbish Aussies, we've got more than enough of our own rubbish players to satisfy that criteria

Reactions: Hadyn

bruce

Contributor
You sure you were there. The banner said KEARNEY OUT lol...
Sad people thinking Kearney is the problem. He might be part of the problem, but he isn't the problem. Picking a coach isn't easy, especially on popular opinion. When Monie was picked it was a very popular decision, except with those who knew Tim Sheens. I see what the Tigers have done since they signed Ivan Cleary. The Warriors need to be able to identify a decent coach before they sack any more.

Lino and Ata are showing they could have been given more FG time way back, so why did we need Foran?
Your right Lino and Ata had a real go that's all you can ask for. Showed some nice touches, will only get better.
We don't need Foran, he now plays like a small prop, just bashes it up the guts.
I would be very surprised if Sharon and Foran are both at the Dogs next year. Dogs have blown the arse out of the cap already, got to off load a heap of players

Reactions: Beastmode